40's House

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Hhahaha, did anyone see that "How I'm Livin' " thing on BET tonite? Half of it was talking with e40 and roaming around his house and shit... bigger than any house ive EVER SEEN for sure.. like a fucking castle.. haha.. damn. Blackhawk must be a pretty fucking private community if every house is like that.

May 16, 2002
Blackhawk is a gated area in Danville. Its located around 20mintues south of Concord. Yeah his house is fat. My friend lives right down the street from him. He is a hella nice guy from wat ive heard. 40s house is a gated within a gated area. He also has the camera that is an eyeball and it looks at u when u pull up to his gate in front of his house
late

Apr 26, 2002
yea I used to live in Danville and San Ramon then moved out to East Co Co, E Feezys house is hella fat, so is gary paytons in the 'hawk also! I dont understand y Fuckin Brentwood doesnt get BET but tha Yoc and San Ramon do WTF!

Apr 25, 2002
Slammedntha925 said:
yea I used to live in Danville and San Ramon then moved out to East Co Co, E Feezys house is hella fat, so is gary paytons in the 'hawk also! I dont understand y Fuckin Brentwood doesnt get BET but tha Yoc and San Ramon do WTF!
For real... But at least we finally got Comedy Central a couple months ago...