40 Question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
I been reading BART now since last year even when it was the OG board, to keep up to date with what albums are dropping and what shit is worth checking for.

I never really posted though as I'm over in the UK and don't have much I can add, but I appreciate the info a lot of you provide on hot albums and release dates, and have swooped some of the cd's I've heard about on here via mail order.

Anyway, I got hooked on the Bay through 40 water (one of the few whose releases get sold over here), and since then have been picking up anything I can lay my hands on from him or the Bay, importing the shit in boxes ten CD's a month.

What I'm wonderin is does anyone have a complete list of everything 40 has appeared on?

So far I have got a hold of his 7 albums, pretty much every Sickwidit release (all the Click members, funk mobb, a-1, mossie etc), and a whole stack of other things he has been on, Celly-Cel, PSD, Mac Shawn, Doun'n'Durdee, Jay Tee, Messy, Fully Loaded, TWDY etc plus a whole heap of bay comps - not a cheap or easy job getting that all across to Europe.

Does anyone got a full list of everything E-Feezy spits on? I want to swoop the whole lot...

Also - if any of you doubt that E40 is the ambassador of the Yay area, believe me, since I been in the UK and picked up my first 40 CD, I been trying to import any Bay release I can. I always been a hip hop junkie, but his albums definately put me up on the Bay.

I know from reading BART that Senator and Rhythm-X know 40, so let him know that he has folks all over the world swooping CD's left right and centre cos of him. He's doing more than poking out, Fonzarelli is worldwide.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wuddupiiimpeoples Tha WholeDamn: Danks for tha inquiry about my Unckell 40 Fonzariggadel. Yeah, search all under "E-40" and if they don't post everythang up, I and Senator can tell ya what he's been on......Don't forget about buzzincouzin B-Legit too, he tha Savageasaurus of our $ickWid'it Legion of G-A-M-E. Take Care out in tha U.K. My boy Scapegoat Wax is out there rit now touring........RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Veteran since 1989.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Good looking out RhythmX, 2nv, I done all places like CDNow and swooped pretty much all that, figured there was probably more 40 had spit on when you throw in all the independent Bay releases. But thats cool anyway - I'ma keep digging while I wait for the fireworks on the E-40th of July.

Grit & Grind - oh boy, I hope the mail plane across the Atlantic is moving quick when that drops.

RhythmX - Thats all good, I already swooped B-Legeezy's 3 albums, plus Funk Mobb, Little Bruce, and all those things Legit been on like Don Cisco, 707, Sean T, Bay Area Playas. In fact I think I got Sickwidit covered - I just need to find dat legendary album of yours somewhere!

Most cats from the States usually tour my city but Scapegoat Wax isn't, I'd have probably checked it otherwise. We get cats like Mobb Deep, De La Soul, Dilated Peoples, Busta was over here a minute ago but I'm still waiting for Sickwidit's European Vacation!