40 Oz & Chronic Dice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2005
THIS IS THE CLASSIC SHIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLjIlMzbshQ

CLASSIC SHITTTT. "RAINY DAYS BLEW ME AWAY SO i DRANC THA 4 EVERY DAY." LIQUID SUICIDE ST. IDES THA CROOCCED i ....REEAL HOMIES ARE FEELIN THAT......UNBEATABLE

FOE ST IDEZ IN THE RED MUSTANG

EAST SIDE SLANGIN FOE BABE REG, FACE, BUGSY TWOMP LOC SKY REBEL
RIDER MARCUZZ R.I.P LILCON KILLA VILLAGE CAPP PEALERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVp2vt_c6P8

May 27, 2008
HEARD ABOUT A LOTTA SICC SHIT IN THA BLOCC, SO I STAY LOCC 2 DA BRAIN AND REMAIN INCOGNITO / WIT MY 20 SACC OF THA BOMB, MONEY BACC GUARANTEE IF YOU HIT DAT SHIT & DON'T WANNA KILL YA MOM

Jan 18, 2006
i wouldnt be surprised some of Lynch fans call this track corny to cuz its to predictable or some shit. Sorry to all yall fantasy starring at the stars mothafuckas Season of the Sicc > Loaded and this track is in that Season of the Sicc era.

Oct 6, 2008
What race is Doc? Not that it matters. people say different things. Some say he's white, some say he's black. Some say he's half white half black. Some say he's mexican, and I heard someone say he's half peurto rican and half jewish.

Mar 12, 2006
im a mr.doc newb........ but i love all the tracks ive heard him on thus far.

this song is classic... used to play it allllll the time.

what album is it off of? can i get a link?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Basically, except for "No Bitch".

What's the difference between the OG and re-issue? Is it just the cover/insert or is there a remix on the re-issue?
that youtube video that 5ive1ne posted... that's the re-issue.

this CD is so muthafuckin classic that it's unbelievable... and to tell you the truth, this has higher replay value with me than season of da siccness

::

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
this CD is so muthafuckin classic that it's unbelievable... and to tell you the truth, this has higher replay value with me than season of da siccness

::
same here, i must have played setripn at least 10x more than season. and what i find amazing, some of those songs don't get old at all wtf??