4 Wins Away From a 3Peat...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
What a fuckin EXPLOSIVE GAME AND SERIES...Kings fans gotta be tattered and torn over those missed free throws bye the Kings....Then Webber cant make a CLUTCH shot in the Kritikal seconds...Whats new though...Webber has always been a CHOKER...If it wasnt for Bibby the Kings woulda been sent home watching tv along time ago....

I think this Lakers...Nets series should be intresting...Im not gonna underestimate Jason Kidd and his club...Its gonna be EXPLOSIVE...

HOWS 3PEAT SOUND KINGS FANS....HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA....

May 2, 2002
even though I hate the Lakers, I can feel your excitement. When the Diamondbacks got into the World Series last year, I was going crazy.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Deep Thought said:

Its
about
to go
down

Yeah Deeo Thought you were right...The Kings castle came CRASHING DOWN....LMAO...HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

3Peat MUTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good call....Thats what the Lakers did to the Kings today....Put em to sleep with a Lethal Dose of the ShaqZilla and Kobe Bryant....HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

May 4, 2002
Damn , Im gettin kinda emotional.

Only 4 more wins to go. Seems just like last week we was celebratin on Philly's homecourt LOL.

Now we about to do it one mo gen! back to back to back!

Life is great.

:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Shark said:
@Typcee...Im surprised you didnt come out and shred the Lakers and whine...Good shit bruh...
LOL..SURPRISED?...NAH...I JUST GIT INTA THA SPIRIT SUMTIMEZ...I AINT NO HATER...I COULD COMPLAIN BOUT ALOTTA SHIT BUT IM NOT THAT WAY...PLUS I LOST A FUCKIN BILL...ITZ JUST GONNA GIVE ME A CHANCE TO BET HELLA SKRILL ON KINGZ UPSET NEXT YEAR:classic:...STAY UP KILLA SHARK(my trademark n shit)...$IDEWAYZ

May 12, 2002
No need to complain the Kings are the still the better squad in my mind but the Lakers got some great vets that been here and some miracles this season also they played clutch in game 7 they deserve it too.The two best teams by far.Why the fuck do you always got to hate on C Webb tho?Did he turn you down for his autograph?Hes clutch enough to bring his Kings this far and put Fisher on his ass to free Bibby for a game winner.Oh yeah also reminder Vlade was drafted by the Lakers your favorite squad..If he dont win a championship in Sac he will probubly retire a Laker.Dont hate the players hate the game.I may say things about Shaq and him always acting like a dumbass but I follow that with the fact that he is the most dominant player to grace the game a little stupid "starts with a c end with a t" but dominant.

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lakers in 4our??
i hope so... no doubt they can do it..

but only if the people up stairs will let it happen...
$$$them comercial cotracts are quite lucritive$$$

LAKERS IN THIS