4 SEALED OG GUN CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
FIRST AND FORMOST I SEND MY UPMOST LOVE AND RESPECT NOW TO THE BIZ THE HOMIE I KNOW GOT 4 SEALED OG GUN CDS.. IF ENEBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE OFF FOR A HUNDRED DOLLARS A PIECE.. GET AT ME SEND ME A MSG.. MUCH LUV C/R "G"

Jun 28, 2002
these came straight from robert gratton when he wasnt a piece of shit.. these are some of the first copies ever available.. the homie said they are still sealed but a couple of them have lil cracks on the cases from his house being raided by the cops when all that shit was crackin off when these cds came out.. he said he got paper work too about the cops takin pics of these cd's lol he said its history haha.. the homie said he might be willin to drop off in person too..

May 2, 2009
you might get hella money on ebay, make sure to put all that backround info too, that makes it more valuable. and = more cash

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I remember I had a the red case 1 with a barcode, but I think the 1 I had before that didn't have a barcode & that probably is the og. I remember years later I saw the blacks 1's w/no barcode, but let me know if you put them on ebay or what.

May 2, 2002
I remember I had a the red case 1 with a barcode, but I think the 1 I had before that didn't have a barcode & that probably is the og. I remember years later I saw the blacks 1's w/no barcode, but let me know if you put them on ebay or what.
i agree with you on the order of release

Jun 28, 2002
these copies are the very originals he got one copy even signed by robbert gratton himself that says Huero X4.. he actually got a total of 6 GUN cd's one copie signed one copie has been opened and the other 4 are still sealed..

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thier was so many re-presses of that cd its not even funny, huero as skanless as he was took it to a plant and did some himself without consulting some of the others that where involved in the project to begin with, i wouldnt risk buying any so called sealed ones now for what i understand their was maybe 1000 or 2000 of those pressed originally i delt with huero plenty of times when i was at the cd shop, so i know the background of it

Jun 28, 2002
its all good homeboy i aint takin no offence what so ever but these are real og's right here and i know for a fact. we grew up with his sons before they went all bad too, Huero was a very cocky individual and there was a special celebration held for his daughter and this cd was introduced at that event.. i grew up on the westside of modesto and been to his house plenty of times.. my boy was even closer to huero himself and his sons..with the cds the homie was giving shirts lil contact cards and hella posters aswell.. its whatever tho bro we know wassup..