4 new contests @ thescrewshop.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
TheScrewShop.Com has hooked up with Lil' Flip and Sony Music to bring you the Lil' Flip 'U Gotta Feel Us" contest. 5 lucky winners will receive the full double disc release from Lil' Flip as well as a Lil' Flip t-shirt.
5 Winners will win the new release "U Gotta Feel Me" & and a Lil' Flip t-shirt.
ENDS: April 1st, 2004

TheScrewShop.Com has hooked up with Sambow, Clout Distribution & Heavy Hitta Entertainment to bring you the "Heavy Hitta" contest. 4 lucky winners will receive the full self titled release from Sambow as well as a poster.
4 Winners will win the new release "Sambow" & and a poster.
ENDS: April 15th, 2004

TheScrewShop.Com has hooked up with Maspo of the group Ghetto Mob Organization of Stan Records to bring you the Maspo contest. 3 lucky winners will receive the full release from Maspo entitled "STOPWAYSTINMITYME" as well as the exclusive mix tape by DJ Platinum Handz.
3 Winners will win the new release "STOPWAYSTINMITYME" & the DJ Platinum Handz mix tape.

TheScrewShop.Com has hooked up with Willo Tha Wiz & NI Records to bring you the Willo Tha Wiz contest. 1 lucky winner will receive the full from Willo Tha Wiz entitled 'My Music Is...My Life".
1 Winner will win the new release "My Music Is...My Life".
be sure to visit the site for your chance to win...

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
you can visit their sites to find out more about them...just cuz you dont know they are doesnt mean they are not good...

thats kinda the point of the contest to get people to check them out...

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
LIL FLIP WINNERS:
+++ A. Galvan - Austin, TX
+++ T. Cooper - Houston, TX
+++ R. Schanfish - Moline, IL
+++ A. Lane - Ozone Park, NY
+++ B. Jackson - Ontario, Canada

SAMBOW WINNERS:
+++ B. Gallegos - El Paso, TX
+++ T. Wyckoff - Severn, MD
+++ C. Peeples - Clarksville, TN