4 HR's in a row for the Red Sox!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
big fuckin deal. dodgers did the same shit last year to tie the game in the 9th & then nomar hit one in the 10th to win it. i was there by the way & oh man what a fuckin game. no team is ever gonna top that.

Nov 7, 2006
the red sox are the only team in baseball history to be down 3 in the playoffs and win, and oh yeah we won the world series also but for a single game ur right Blaza 4 eva but that was awesome

Jan 2, 2004
Blaza_4_Eva said:
big fuckin deal. dodgers did the same shit last year to tie the game in the 9th & then nomar hit one in the 10th to win it. i was there by the way & oh man what a fuckin game. no team is ever gonna top that.
And that was a big deal too.. Even for a smalltime team like the Dodgers.

Jul 23, 2003
i know i probably sounded like i was hatin but i'm just upset that the dodgers lost today but i was there with ya homie when the sox came back & beat the yanks down 3 & then the title. best story in sports by far still. what you mean by smalltime team? all i got to say about that is that the dodgers don't get as much love as the the east coast teams & that's just a bunch of bullshit. yankees 8-8, red sox 11-5, dodgers 13-6 best in the majors! does espn mention that? of course not.

Dec 30, 2003
Blaza_4_Eva said:
i remember that... shit was crazy....

Apr 5, 2005
Yeah I was watching that game! Shit had me juiced after the first 2! And then they started talking about all the back to back homeruns and that maybe they'll hit another one. It just kept going and going! Shit was bananas!

Apr 7, 2007
Blaza_4_Eva said:
yea dat shit was crazy last year plus a walk off to win it by nomar and ur right tha dodgers dont get as much love as the east coast teams oh well fucc it i still know how good they are regardless of the coverage they get they were featured on this week in baseball tho mainly cuz of jackie Robinson