4 all the Kobe haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its funny how these Laker hates say its stern winning the rings for them, then they talk shit about how the lakers are going to lose. Idiots dont know what there saying anymore. The top 2 players in the NBA are Kobe Bryant and SHAQ, hands down. AI is in the top 5 ill give him that. And this Laker team might be the best team in the history of basketball.

May 15, 2002
These foolz said that The lakers will be the best team ever...LOL! That'll stay with the Bulls. Like I said before, Kobe is a just a one man show that cant elevate the performance of his team. Oh yeah...Stockton and Malone schooled the fakers last night...

Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
I dont hate him...just think hes HIGHLY overrated.
He does not have a good rating what so ever. You guys are just used to them saying hes spectacular when he first started. No one admires his game now other then Laker fans and a few critics. Over-rated? What rating are you basing this on? Thats a question for everyone.

KINGCZAR said:
Haha How many MVP's do each have??
Haha, after all the shit-talking about how some Laker fans used there 3 consecutive rings as proof of there talent, now you use MJ's MVPs?!!? Sucka!! Got you!

killahoe666 said:
if he was soo tyte
then -y-n tha fucc do they succ so bad ryte now, even with shaq
yall now LA's #2 team
Whay in the fuck did they win 3 rings in a row? The haters will tell you the refs, but thats cause there jealous. The 2001 Lakers are the best team in the history of the NBA.

Mista Sinista said:
These foolz said that The lakers will be the best team ever...LOL!
No, IM saying the 2001 Lakers ARE the best team ever.

Mista Sinista said:
Kobe is a just a one man show that cant elevate the performance of his team.
No one in the NBA can elevate this team on their own. Iverson on this team in place of Kobe, im trying to think if they would even win a game.

Mista Sinista said:
Oh yeah...Stockton and Malone schooled the fakers last night...
Lakers lost last night? Wow, your basketball knowledge has really taken a turn for the better with that spit.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Nitro dumbass, I was comparing MVP's between Ko-Me and Iverson! And the difference between comparin talent to Rings or MVP's are this.....Chanpionships are won by great teams for the most part, excluding Jordan! The Bulls were a pretty good team, but MJ, did the damn thang, and as for MVP...u claim to know knowledge nitro, that shows who the best players are, because thats an individual accomplishment! MVP usually goes to the top 5 players in the league. Iverson, Shag, Duncan, etc... Thats why I can compare that to who is the best, cause the best only win that award!! Big difference homie!! Learn about it!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Thats tru, but u just tried to compare MVP's to Championships! U said Ko-Me wsas the best because he has 3 rings to prove it! I said Iverson is the best because he has the most skills and can dominate games at his little size, and has won a MVP!! Big difference homie!!! Get it str8!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Name 1 time i ever said Kobe is the best cause he has 3 rings? Thats exactly my point. I never did. Im just saying that you were talking shit on those Laker fans who used what they have done in the past (the three rings) to prove what they are now. Now your using A.I.'s MVP's, thats all im gettin' at.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Bullshit, I never argued no one about the Fakerz as a whole unless it was about the gretaest team!! I always argue with u and whoever else about Ko-Me, and yall all say he is the best, and he has 3 rings to prove it!! Dont try to deny that shit!!! A.I. is the best and he already has been the league MVP, sumthin Ko_me will never be!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I know two things reguarding your reply.

1.) I never used Kobe's rings, check all my posts (i know other Laker fans have)
2.) Kobe WILL win an MVP in his career, atleast 1.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Usay Ko_me should win it this year!!!! That is the funniest shit Ive heard all year!!! Ko-Me wont copme close to that award potna!! He might win "The Most Overrated Award"!! And as long as Ko-Me plays with Shag, or if he can never lead his team to wins as the main guy, he will never come close to winnin a MVP!!! A.I. Mufuckaz!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Kobe is bar far the MVP thus far, and is fully capabe of doing as good of job with the sixers as A.I. Kobe is one of the most under-rated players in the NBA.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Kobe is one of the most under-rated players ??? You mean OVER-rated. It's OVERrated. So far the MVP got to be Dirk ... but my all time MVP since 1996, like I said, is AI. Nobody is playing with so much heart and with so much pain (remember all his injuries) ... but still the best in the league. I wonder what he is going to do this year.

DB3 (lil bro)

P.S: KINGCZAR ... yeah you got em all ... ;)