4 all the Kobe haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw homie Iverson is the MVP this year! Philly was laughed at for the Mutombo trade and they werent supposed to do shit this year, but they are in first place, with just Iverson carrying the team with no other stars!!! Dallas has 3 tight ballers, and while Dirk will get consideration, Iverson is the MVP at this point hands down!!! Ko-Me is LVP....Least..Valuable..Player!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Who said the Sixers werent supposed to do good this year? I thought they would be better this year then they have been since AI came to the team. Him AND Van Horn are carrying the team. Kobe is the MVP of the leauge though.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok comedian, we will see who gets more votes Ko_me or Iverson!! All the shows and books didnt have Philly makin the playoffs, but who cares what u thought, cause u lack knowledge of this game!! Van Horn is just anotha solid role player that helps Iverson, not a allstar like u try to hype him up to be!! They have the best coach in L. Brown and they aren a disciplined team!! Iverson puts that team on his back and does great things!! Go ahead and try to deny Iverson but reality will set u str8!!! A.I. mufucka!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
but who cares what u thought, cause u lack knowledge of this game!!
Its been proven you know the least when it comes to this, please.

KINGCZAR said:
Van Horn is just anotha solid role player that helps Iverson, not a allstar like u try to hype him up to be!!
Never said he was an allstar, he is helping carry this team.

KINGCZAR said:
They have the best coach in L. Brown and they aren a disciplined team!!
Yet you guys continue to say its all about AI, get his dick out of your mouth.

kaoz206 said:
FUCK KOBE, thats all i got to say.
Funny but, everyone ive ever seen talk shit on the Lakers... says the same thing. Funny coincidence huh?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg just face it, u lose again!!! U need to go read some books mane!! A.I. is the best, he is the only real player Philly has! Their next best player is their coach!! Unlike P. Jackson, L. Brown actually coaches, he dont just sit around with the 2 most dominating players in history and win championships (MJ, and Shag)!! And Van Horn aint carryin shit but Iverson's bags!! Get yo shit right!!! A.I. Potna!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
So let me get this straight.

You hate Kobe.
You hate Shaq.
You hate Jackson.
You hate the Lakers.
You love A.I.

And all your opinions on there performances match the way you feel about them, yet you try clowning on anyone who doesnt agree with you, and your telling me to go read books? Thats why your ass is wrong all the time, you probably got all your shit from books and what people tell you. Watch a fucking game dog, please watch a Laker game. Kobe could get a quadruple double, be the entire reason for there win, and you will still knock him for being selfish. Then when i clown your ass you get on this obsession talk, i must have made you mad when i started that about you. Your hate is all that is visible in any of your posts, learn about the sport.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw u didnt get me!! I got u, and u know it!! U went off!! I always get to u, and u know it!! U can try to play coo, but we know the real!! its coo though, atleast u dont go to extrem and put me on ignore like some other bitches!! This is sports shit, not relationships!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!