4...3...2...1...BOOM!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
HE'S ABOUT TO BLOW THE FUCK UP!!!
thats right, my NEEAH TECH!! he done went and did it.

my bad if i'm just a little drunk, but FUCK, i was @ the bar just now cause i decided to be irresponsible cause it was a stressfull ass day today @ work(i almost got fired) (then my girl walked in when i was talking to some chic((in the bar)),got all pissed , we fought, she left , i stayed.......
back to the story,
long story short- i asked a bunch of peopleif they've heard of TECH N9Ne, to my surprise everybody said yes. i couldnt believe it. suddenly everyone was talking about tech. they said they heard it on the radio,net,from friends,some even had his albums.
i was like dwam, im not the only one. it was the shit.
if that wasnt enough, i finally staggered out of thr bar,drunk as fuck(from some caribu lou's of course), i came across some bums on the sidewalk. i asked them for a smoke and had a few words w/ them. then one of them walked up to me drunk as fuck w/ some head phones & a walkman & SAID " LISTEN TO THIS BRO".
yup, i heard Stamina from anghellic then cursed. it was a mixed cd. i was like "HELL MOTHERFUCKIN YEAAH!!!!" "YOU FUCKERS ARE COOL AS FUCK" i think they were surprised too.

anyways, he was everywhere tonight, jst thought id share this w/ yall.

everybody is bieng infected, jyeah!!

late

Jan 8, 2003
www.pimpicity.com
Haha... I'm doin my best to infect as many people as possible... I probably got about 100 people talkin about Tech N9ne but noone's buyin his albums. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that you can't get a tech CD for less than $40 up here. :(

Off-topic... What's funny about what got me into Tech is that I found a track of his by accident when I was looking for J5 in like August of 2002. Then I found a couple more tracks and a site with pics of him... First thing that caught my eye was that he wore so much red, I thought that was sick. Now Tech's my favourite rapper and shit. And I say "dwamn" now because it's always in his songs and it just stuck to me. Why the fuck did I just tell this story?

Jun 23, 2003
my four year old nephew likes tech and knows almost all of techs songs from bumpin around in his dads car. He saw pictures of tech on my wall from the concert and asked if tech n9ne came to my house. that shit was funny. Kids..................