3SixtyGFX.com >> Hyphy City produced by Rick Rock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

3sixtygfx

Serving Snow at the Opera
Aug 21, 2004
What's up guys. You know I keep it movin': Newest album cover for a 2005 summer release by rick rock. Note the custom illustration of the San Francisco Warriors Jersey..but i need feedback, what number should I use in the middle? Should I have the text 'the city' displayed above the logo like it really is?? Maybe I could have HYPHY in cursive, then CITY in regular font just like the jersey.. 3SixtyGFX.com -Shawn

3sixtygfx

Serving Snow at the Opera
Aug 21, 2004
Yeah thats a good idea, It's hell of hard to get a clear picture of the jersey. All i've found have been low resolution photos. so It's hard to match detail.

-Shawn

MasoN

Sicc OG
Mar 20, 2005
I DONT THINK THE WHOLE LOOK LIKE THE JERSEY THING IS GONNA LOOK ALL THAT GOOD, BUT THATS JUSS MY 2 CENTS ON UR SHIT. IT LOOKS GOOD AS IT IS, I WOULD JUSS CHANGE THE LAYOUT OF THE TEXT, LIKE MAKE THE LOGO SUMWHAT MORE IN THE CENTER OR SOMEDIN CUZ I DONT THINK IT LOOKS ALL THAT GOOD OFF TO THE SIDE THE WAY IT IS. BUT OTHER THEN THAT, GOOD SHIT. ID LIKE TO SEE WUT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF U DO GO WIT A JERSEY LAYOUT.