3rd degree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
JLMACN said:
Matt,

why is grewsum no longer apart of 70 mile?

clear the air...

Grewsum thought that his project took too long to come together and that he was getting a raw deal by us. 7th Seal came into the picture and you can basically say that we agreed to disagree on these things.

Through my past dealings with artists I've learned enough to know that I don't have the time or the need to have a dramatic artist break up....so we just quit speaking and that's that.

Since then I have spoken with him and I feel like neither of us hold any bad feelings for the other...at least I can say for sure I don't. I wish him success in his future endeavors.

If you want any other info Jose just give me a jingle and we can chit-chat about that.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Heat Myser said:
Grewsum thought that his project took too long to come together and that he was getting a raw deal by us. 7th Seal came into the picture and you can basically say that we agreed to disagree on these things.

Through my past dealings with artists I've learned enough to know that I don't have the time or the need to have a dramatic artist break up....so we just quit speaking and that's that.

Since then I have spoken with him and I feel like neither of us hold any bad feelings for the other...at least I can say for sure I don't. I wish him success in his future endeavors.

If you want any other info Jose just give me a jingle and we can chit-chat about that.

Thanks Matt.

I knew I could call you but I wanted people on this board to see what you had to say. I think in al fairness you get alot of people here who are Grewsum fans, so they should know what the dealy is.

Good luck to 70mile and Grewsum.

Do big thangs.

May 7, 2006
Heat Myser said:
We are in the process of clearing all the backlogged orders and whatnot from after Grewsum's departure from the label.

All his merch will be removed soon except for the CD itself. If you are interested in other Grewsum merch items contact me directly.

Freix
still waiting on an answer from the PM....