3rd Degree & 70 Mile Entertainment will be in Seattle...Free verses and Cheap Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
3rd Degree & 70 Mile Entertainment will be in Seattle...Free verses and Cheap Beats

Me and my dude 3rd Degree will are flying into Seattle tommorrow (Friday the 3rd) from KC. We're gonna be in town linking with our people Zig from KC and Cricet from Dago.

Me and 3rd gonna be available Saturday, Sunday, and possibly Friday night. 3rd is down to drop on anything legit for the love, and I got beats for cheap.

My production credits include: Skatter & Snug, Fat Tone, Profit, Kutt Kalhoun, The Incredible Zig, and many other KC heads. I'm looking to expand my base out to the west. Get at me if ya want to link up while I'm out there.

Email me at [email protected] for contact info or get at Kaoz 206 to get at me.

Hopefully we can make some things crack while we up there.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if you got time i would get up with heat and 3rd...production wise, the beats are insane, so clean. and 3rd just got flows, peep that link hear for yourself...on the business tip, 70 mile good people thts real talk

jyeaya

Apr 25, 2002
Folks definitely need to take advantage, an opportunity like this doesn't come around too often. I can vouch for them, they are comin with some serious heat and do good business. If your looking to network on some verses or beats then get at me while they are in town:
[email protected] or (206) 295-7884

Oct 10, 2003
70 mile deffinatly heated material,The New sound of the midwest.

3rd degree
heat myser
Aliaz
incredible zig
they all bring heat to the table,imma hope this goes down hardcore,2 dope un the rise labels collabing the way it should

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
And for those who don't know I linked my homie 3rd degree with smigg dirtee to do a mixtape together so he got a mouthpiece and a buzz... He will be on up coming sickmix.com mixtape from djrah2k and networking with some big underground and mainstream names.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Law said:
And for those who don't know I linked my homie 3rd degree with smigg dirtee to do a mixtape together so he got a mouthpiece and a buzz... He will be on up coming sickmix.com mixtape from djrah2k and networking with some big underground and mainstream names.

Good Shit..