• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
wasnt that impressed yet, good graphics and shit but i think imma fucc with the ps3, i even think madden is better on the x-box then the 360

Jan 2, 2004
Madden sucks on the 360.

I bought it just because I buy every game system. But, there hasn't been much greatness on it, yet. The only game I really play is NBA 2K6. The graphics are good in this game, but they aren't THAT much better than the PS2 version.

Madden though, you can tell they rushed this years out. They just built a new engine and shit, and didn't really make sure everything works right. I was playing a friend, and I was down like 28 pts, so I just started throwing hail mary's on every down, and they were working.. even when I was like on the four yard line. and it kinda bugs me that it doesn't have the passing cones.

I would pass on 360 for now. It'll probably get cheaper when PS3 comes out, and there really isn't anything worth getting on it. Until Saint's Row comes out. That game looks sick. But, that probably won't be out for another few months. The best thing about it is downloading demos.

Aug 26, 2002
yah i aint got my 360 yet, i'm really waiting for some good games to drop of for some tech genius to figure out a way to modify that shit just like the regular xbox