360 RECHARGABLE CONTROLLER HELP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
SO I GOT THIS RED PLUG & PLAY CONTROLLER FOR THE 360... COMES WITH LIKE A 8 FT CORD AND ITS SUPPOSED TO CHARGE WHILE ITS PLUGGED IN, SIMPLE.

BUT FOR SOME REASON MINE WILL NOT CHARGE THE CONTROLLER. IT WORKS FINE WHEN THE CORD IS STILL PLUGGED IN BUT AS SOON AS I UNPLUG THE CORD IT DIES AND WILL NOT TURN BACK ON. ALSO THE LITTLE BATTERY ICON SHOWS THE BATTERY IS EMPTY

ANY SUGGESTIONS BESIDES "LOOK FOR THAT RECIEPT"? CUZ I DONT GOT IT LOL

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
I had a similar problem but I bought the dual charger that plugs into the wall. It did to a couple of my battery packs but then I plugged it in this new charger and they work just fine. I think the charger was $20 but well worth it.

But I had to get the wall charger because the plug n play made a horrible humming noice when my turtle beaches and the play n charge were plugged in at the same time.

Mar 13, 2003
mine does the same thing...I've just been using the batteries in mine. Oh and mine is red too...HHHhhmmmm.......

Jun 5, 2004
^IDK TARGET.COM?

DUDE AT GAMESTOP SAID THEY DONT SELL BATTERIES SEPERATE ANYMORE, I GOTTA BUY ANOTHER PLUG PLAY BULLSHIT FOR $20

SO I PAID $300 FOR MY XBOX, 100 FOR MY WIFI ADAPTER, 60 BUCKS PER GAME, 60 BUCKS FOR A 2ND CONTROLLER, $50 A YEAR FOR XBOX LIVE,

NOW IMA NEED A $20 BATTERY PACK EVERY YEAR?... NAH FUCK THAT. I KNOW 20 BUCKS AINT MUCH BUT THAT SHIT ADDS UP. I AINT SPENDING ANOTHER FUCKIN DIME ON XBOX, I LIKE IT BUT ITS NOT ALL THAT SICK

May 3, 2002
^IDK TARGET.COM?

DUDE AT GAMESTOP SAID THEY DONT SELL BATTERIES SEPERATE ANYMORE, I GOTTA BUY ANOTHER PLUG PLAY BULLSHIT FOR $20

SO I PAID $300 FOR MY XBOX, 100 FOR MY WIFI ADAPTER, 60 BUCKS PER GAME, 60 BUCKS FOR A 2ND CONTROLLER, $50 A YEAR FOR XBOX LIVE,

NOW IMA NEED A $20 BATTERY PACK EVERY YEAR?... NAH FUCK THAT. I KNOW 20 BUCKS AINT MUCH BUT THAT SHIT ADDS UP. I AINT SPENDING ANOTHER FUCKIN DIME ON XBOX, I LIKE IT BUT ITS NOT ALL THAT SICK
Go here on amazon, you can get them around $10, if you dont mind blue or pink.. i mean its a damn battery after all.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+360+battery&x=0&y=0&ih=11_5_0_0_2_0_0_0_0_1.72_288&fsc=10

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I had a similar problem but I bought the dual charger that plugs into the wall. It did to a couple of my battery packs but then I plugged it in this new charger and they work just fine. I think the charger was $20 but well worth it.

But I had to get the wall charger because the plug n play made a horrible humming noice when my turtle beaches and the play n charge were plugged in at the same time.
I did the same shit. now I got the dual charger thing cuz my plug n play hella wouldn't charge and I bought that shit which comes with a rechargeable battery. I don't even know where my plug n play is now

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
^IDK TARGET.COM?

Im tellin ya mine did the same shit then I got the dual wall charger and all the battery packs that were previously not working due to the play n charge started working again... I am positive these play n charge kits are the problem. The dual charger is basically the same price and works wayyyy better. Batteries that were doing exactly what you say yours are doing now work how they are supposed 2. I went down the route of buying a new play n charge and new rechargable packs but it kept happening. So I made the switch and cant be happier. Plus in the long run buying tons of reg batteries is going to get expensive as hell

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
thread closed.. jk but where did you get the controller from. any link?
I got mine from best buy and wal mart lol. or walmart.com bestbuy.com. not sure if the theory was going to be about where he got the controller but those are pretty solid places to buy things from and they were still trash. also its seems every1s play n charge on here is garbage.