360 Dashboard update.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's cool, but I'm not a kid anymore so the customizable Mii's aren't really for me. The other updates don't seem too bad, either way.

May 1, 2003
Yeah...I don't like the mini shit. Looks childish. I'm feelin Playstation HOME on the other hand ...when and if it'll ever drop!

Nov 14, 2002
It's cool, but I'm not a kid anymore so the customizable Mii's aren't really for me. The other updates don't seem too bad, either way.
The other updates are basically just cosmetic, aren't they? Besides the Netflix shit that is. And in regards to saying that making a little character isn't really for you, that would be like saying "Setting an avatar isn't really for me... Especially a Saturday morning kids cartoon character avatar".

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I am just looking forward to being able to load games on the hard drive. Seen a comparison video on gametrailers.com and it makes the games load twice as fast. I can start putting this extra 85 gig I have to use,load up 10-15 games I play on a regular basis

I could care less what my dashboard looks like. I spend about 15 secs o it. They could make it purple and pink with unicorns all over,it doesn't change the games I am playing.