$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
I remember when I filled up my application for banging. I was hesitant due to the lack of 401k plan but the commute (lack thereof) and the networking aspects made it worth it.

On a serious note: Plenty of gangs have good benefits. Check out your local police department or many other government agencies. Some of those agencies and departments have similar perks as street gangs and less risk; they may be for you if you want the experience minus the risk and plus the benefits.

You do know that a gang is not a legitimate business, correct? I know your point is to point out that gangbanging offers no advantages for the future but unrealistic and moot rhetoric offers simply come off as an uncalled cheap shot. This is especially true when most people with a street background may not even know what a 401k is. This "point" is so flawed that I don't even know where to start or end with it.

Show me an apple that tastes like an orange and I will eat it.

Mar 22, 2007
I remember when I filled up my application for banging. I was hesitant due to the lack of 401k plan but the commute (lack thereof) and the networking aspects made it worth it.

On a serious note: Plenty of gangs have good benefits. Check out your local police department or many other government agencies. Some of those agencies and departments have similar perks as street gangs and less risk; they may be for you if you want the experience minus the risk and plus the benefits.

You do know that a gang is not a legitimate business, correct? I know your point is to point out that gangbanging offers no advantages for the future but unrealistic and moot rhetoric offers simply come off as an uncalled cheap shot. This is especially true when most people with a street background may not even know what a 401k is. This "point" is so flawed that I don't even know where to start or end with it.

WORD!

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca

Sleeps you just made dude delete his siccness account...