32 Teams in 32 Days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE THE NINERS GONNA HIGHER THEN 27...IM GUESSING TOP 10
That's going too far. Realistically they should probably be in the 18-23 range because they haven't proven themselves enough yet, but they have proven to be better than 27. The turnaround in the second half of the season was huge, especially defensively. Going from one of the worst defenses in the league at midseason to 13th overall at the end of the season is no joke. Shaun Hill is a man who gets absolutely no respect around the league, but has proven to be capable of moving the sticks and putting points on the board. 27 is too high. The raiders should not be 30, either. They looked better towards the end of the year and they will definitely be better than more than just 2 teams.

Feb 14, 2004
hey yall, i've been slacking on this shit since Thursday last week. does anyone happen to know which teams were ranked after that last one i mentioned? i sure dont. nfl.com isn't helping out with the previous teams.