• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
GREAT, My cd is all written (gonna go record most of it this weekend) Jason Porter produced the whole thing, Kung Fu Vampire, Jason porter and more do features

also i have 5 shows coming up, one saturday and 2 shows with Hopsin, Swizzz, Head Hurtz Monstarz, and August 1 i will be on stage opening for KFV and im doin the wrestling show Rick Dogg posted about with The Dons

Plenty goin on over here

awww...... someone needs a hug! :(

Er1ka

Sicc OG
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
GREAT, My cd is all written (gonna go record most of it this weekend) A shitty producer produced the whole thing, Kentucky Fried Vampire killed it, and I'm just going to keep repeating myself

also i have 5 shows coming up which i will perform in front of 5 people and no one will get footage of it, one saturday and 2 shows with Hopsin, Swizzz, Head Hurtz Monstarz, and August 1 i will be on stage opening for KFV and im doin the wrestling show Rick Dogg posted about with The Dons

Plenty goin on over here
Fixed.

Poor KFV. I'd hoped they'd want to PACK the venue, not clear it out before they hit the stage. :(

You're like every other wannabe rapper in the genre. "Oh, I'm dropping this album. I'm performing/opening for so & so." And when PROOF is asked to be seen/heard, you don't throw it out. You're an idiot. Always will be. Next you'll be on the HAY GUYZ I DO GRAPHIXZ bandwagon with everyone else.

Sep 27, 2008
Fixed.

Poor KFV. I'd hoped they'd want to PACK the venue, not clear it out before they hit the stage. :(

You're like every other wannabe rapper in the genre. "Oh, I'm dropping this album. I'm performing/opening for so & so." And when PROOF is asked to be seen/heard, you don't throw it out. You're an idiot. Always will be. Next you'll be on the HAY GUYZ I DO GRAPHIXZ bandwagon with everyone else.
lol your just a big dumb cunt, your talking is dumb, your life is based off of sucking off rappers (congrats?) and your "artwork" sucks. Maybe if your nose was out of the way you could see what you were doin

you never asked for proof at all you havent even been on here, when sunday rolls around ill have plenty of proof for you to hate on be

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
lol your just a big dumb cunt, your talking is dumb, your life is based off of sucking off rappers (congrats?) and your "artwork" sucks. Maybe if your nose was out of the way you could see what you were doin

you never asked for proof at all you havent even been on here, when sunday rolls around ill have plenty of proof for you to hate on be

why do you let erika and her vagina get you all riled up?

Er1ka

Sicc OG
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com

You posted in a thread just saying "this thread is full of fail." How hard is it to hover your mouse over a thread title and read what the thread is about? Point proven, you're an idiot.

My life isn't based off of sucking off rappers. Saint Sinna has been around me when I've been near ANY rappers from the genre, and dude knows how many "rappers" I've been with. By saying BEEN WITH, I mean I've ACTUALLY DATED them for 6 months+. So shut your fat fucking cocksucker before you point your grimey sausage finger towards me. You don't know me, and you never will. You're a waste of life. Flesh. Air. Matter. Molecules. Everything.

As for my "artwork" you've seen shit based off of my myspace, not my actual portfolio. Oh, by the way, I get paid for my artwork too. So thanks for saying my shit sucks 'cause many of other people beg to disagree since they're paying me that cold hard cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nose remarks are old. They went out of style 2 years ago. Get new material.

Funny, I think you just hate me because I wouldn't ever give you a chance. Hence you jumping over to that DrinkMyBile's mudflapz and being head over heels in love with her. "omg she just told me she loved me =D"

I don't need to even ask for proof. Besides the fact that I wouldn't give it a listen anyways, I and everyone else here knows that you suck at life and you won't ever make it anywhere, except for possibly being a Manager at Dollar Tree. But that's as far as your "life" will go. With 1000+ posts here, 100+ over at HC.com and god knows where else, I'd say you're really "putting your album together." :cheeky:

Sep 27, 2008
You posted in a thread just saying "this thread is full of fail." How hard is it to hover your mouse over a thread title and read what the thread is about? Point proven, you're an idiot.

My life isn't based off of sucking off rappers. Saint Sinna has been around me when I've been near ANY rappers from the genre, and dude knows how many "rappers" I've been with. By saying BEEN WITH, I mean I've ACTUALLY DATED them for 6 months+. So shut your fat fucking cocksucker before you point your grimey sausage finger towards me. You don't know me, and you never will. You're a waste of life. Flesh. Air. Matter. Molecules. Everything.

As for my "artwork" you've seen shit based off of my myspace, not my actual portfolio. Oh, by the way, I get paid for my artwork too. So thanks for saying my shit sucks 'cause many of other people beg to disagree since they're paying me that cold hard cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nose remarks are old. They went out of style 2 years ago. Get new material.

Funny, I think you just hate me because I wouldn't ever give you a chance. Hence you jumping over to that DrinkMyBile's mudflapz and being head over heels in love with her. "omg she just told me she loved me =D"

I don't need to even ask for proof. Besides the fact that I wouldn't give it a listen anyways, I and everyone else here knows that you suck at life and you won't ever make it anywhere, except for possibly being a Manager at Dollar Tree. But that's as far as your "life" will go. With 1000+ posts here, 100+ over at HC.com and god knows where else, I'd say you're really "putting your album together." :cheeky:
I got under your skin, and a reaction is all I wanted. You came through pretty well. So next time you inslut me anywhere I'll always remember that "the 17 year old" got you flustered.

Thanks

Er1ka

Sicc OG
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Try harder next time, Sloth. you ain't phasin' me. You're just pissed that I popped back on the forum and ruined your dick sucking marathon to everyone on here. Thats what it is.

Keep up with that South Beach Diet, son. *thumbs up*