30 free songs for download!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
alright i just spent the last 3 hours uploading some songs onto the net for free download so feel free to check them out and download them :devious:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/apexofthesunproductionsmusic.htm

i have uploaded the following:
SCANNERS "ONE"
this is a group cd consisting of myself and my homie quantum, this album is a few years old, it is our first recordings, i made all the beats and recorded all the songs, the cd was mixed by d-sane. we never released it due to some conflict in the group but we patched things up and we are now 3 songs deep into the follow up cd, and it is by far some of the tightest material we have done to date.

BANE THE MERCILESS "REQUIEM" cuts
these are songs that didnt make the cd, some of them i wasnt feeling and some of them i just didnt feel belonged, they are all tight songs. This cd was rushed from the begining. i wrote, made the beats and recorded the whole cd in just over 2 weeks, so when i hear the songs they just bug me because i know they could have been structured better and that i could have takin more time with them. i also added "FADED MEMORIES" i had planned on keeping the song on the cd but we decided to record a different song for the cd so i put this one online. all beats made by me.

TRIFE "THE DILEMMA"
this was the solo debut from FBA/MASKED MAN recording artist TRIFE. TRIFE'S first release was our first attempt to bring our music to the public, it lacked some things but overall, it was a good release and a good learning experience for us. TRIFE has been working on his beat making skills working with fellow artists NICC NUTTY, ARSENAL, SAK,YAK KENINSKY, LIL'SICC, and FAZE. they have also been working closely with WEST SEATTLE'S own GANGSTA NUTT!

REMEMBER ME, PEN AND PAD, AND KILL'EM ALL's beats were made by TRIFE. DILEMMA was a group effort with me and TRIFE. all other beats were made by me.

Be on the lookout for BANE THE MERCILESS "THE REQUIEM"
featuring D-SANE, SKUNT, NOTES, MO-X AND LIL'G(hopefully) :lick:
F.B.A. AND QUANTUM.

with a few heaters by the northwests own MR.D-SANE!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Intro
Causing Static
Remember Me
All I Need
Keep It Smoking
Deadly Combination Interlude - Fight Song
Murder Musick
Kill 'Em All
Strugglin
Most Wanted
Pen And Pad
Dilemma
Buck 'Em
Outro

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone have the Bane song with the Star Wars beat? I want to hear that fuckin' shit! I remember it playing at the end of the video showin' him making a beat......