3 NEW RELEASES OUT TODAY FROM DENVERS OWN. FEAT. YUK, E-40, MAC DRE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
Announcing the release of three new albums today, 9/20/05 from Upset Records recording artists Doe and Ray Ray out Denver, Colorado.

Doe has two releases, 'Big City Big Dreams' as well as 'On the Run Gettin Money.' These CDs feature some of Cali's finest including Yukmouth, E-40, the late, great, Mac Dre - just to name a few. The track "Yell It Out" featuring E-40 and Mac Dre is being played on Sacramento's 102.5 and San Francisco's 106.1 already. Keep an ear out for that!

Ray Ray releases his debut CD, "Back On Da Bricks" today as well, which is already selling quickly here in the Mid-West stores.

All 3 releases are available at all Hastings, Sam Goody, Rasputins and Dimples stores! Make sure to get your copy fast as these titles are sure to sell out quick!

May 13, 2005
Nah, this is straight DOE, originally from KS, now in CO... first album was "The Bad Ass Nigga"...

Keep an eye on their website: www.upsetrecords.com for upcoming touring info, promos, new releases, etc. They were just in CA and will be goin back out there soon for more promotion. Hittin up the South pretty soon, too. Also tryin real hard to get some more shows here in CO - look for those all over (719, hopefully, too)

May 13, 2005
PainLoc- If you wanna email me try [email protected]. Let me know what venues are banging in the 719...we've got the CDs in stores down there, so I'd like to get us down there to do a lil show...also, that way I'll have your email and keep you posted. Thanks

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
imma shoot you a email. All the venues in the Lo are pretty small but its a good market. Phills Radiator is poppin as is Kickers. There are several other ones as well. Also i have a message board for Colorado hip hop on my site at

www.5150xo.com

That can be some good promotion as well. I have already added your link to our site so it would be appriciated if you could do the same if not its still all love. Holla