3 Free Cd's from Playa Rae "Memorial Day Special"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006

MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL 3 FREE PLAYA RAE MIXTAPES.

I was asked to post this up for my fam and to offer it to everyone here. If you haven't heard of Playa Rae, maybe heard the name but never bought a cd or even bypassed it at the store here is your best chance to soak up some of his best work. The mixtapes being offered are Live at B.A.R.S. II, Major League'n In The Minors & Filthy. If you'd like the Screwed versions of Filthy or Major League'n instead, let him know when you email okay. He's got all 3 cd's zipped up and ready to send to anyone who wants to hear his music. These are all cd's instores but for this time only he wants to leak all of the projects to you on the internet for you to enjoy and maybe even become a future supporter.

All you have to do is send an email here: [email protected] and say "GIMMIE MY MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL, 3 FREE PLAYA RAE MIXTAPES NOW!" and you will receive some download links in your email box to get your music. This offer expires Tuesday Morning.