3 CERTIFYDE RELEASES FOR SEPTEMBER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
WELL TO GIVE YA'LL A LIL DISCRIPTION,

SAVAGES 2- JUST SOME HARD ASS SHIT, SAVVED OUT GRIMY ASS MUSIC.

TAURUS- SOME KNOCK FOR THE TRUNK, SOME PHAT ASS SHIT TO SMASH TO.

BABY BUBB- SOME SAUCY ASS REAL SHIT, THE BOY IS FLUID ON THE FLOW AND THE BEATS.

WE'LL BE IN YOUR TOWN IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS, LOOK OUT FOR US........

PHANTOM
CERTIFYDE ENT.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
OH YEA, AND MY 2ND SOLO SHOULD BE DONE SOON, I KNOW A FEW HAVE BEEN WAITING ON IT, BUT MY TIME IS SO TAKEN UP BY EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT IN DUE TIME, I ALREADY GOT MOST OF MY PRODUCTION, NOTHIN BUT KNOCK FOR REAL.........

PHANTOM

May 6, 2002
Dankedout said:
good shit
the second kinda looks ludacris
Ahahahahahahahaha. That's the funniest shit. I'mma hafta left Bubba know he looks like Luda. LOL.

Good shit Phantom. I'm sure all 3 albums are knock & I can definatley see the progress in your graphics, they clean as fuck now a days.... Let me know if ya ever need a spot filled on a comp. My group is working on our second album right now & we definatley gonna holla when it comes to the cover. Keep doing what cha doing mayne.

Apr 26, 2002
PHANTOM said:
OH YEA, AND MY 2ND SOLO SHOULD BE DONE SOON, I KNOW A FEW HAVE BEEN WAITING ON IT, BUT MY TIME IS SO TAKEN UP BY EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT IN DUE TIME, I ALREADY GOT MOST OF MY PRODUCTION, NOTHIN BUT KNOCK FOR REAL.........

PHANTOM

I hope you got some more tracks that are like ''in my defense''.

May 6, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
in the first pic.....
IF THATS NOT THE HOMIES YELLOW PROWLER THAN HE SHOULDNT HAVE IT ON THE COVER OF THE CD>>>????
LOL. I guess SELFMADE shouldn't of had that plane on their Flight 420 album either, because they don't own a plane, Ludacris don't have a huge head or big red lips, Dre Dog hasn't never been nailed to a cross, & Luni Coleone Ain't Green.

The bottom line is that this is the entertainment business. You don't have to drive Bentley's to make people think your rich & buy your album... All ya gotta do is put one on the cover. When the money comes in, I'm sure Tarus will buy a new car but it must likely won't be a prowler.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
naw......playa.
you takin it to far.

rides, cribes and jewelry is mainly what im speakin on.

how you going to be an artist and spit "im rilla this" and
"im rilla that" when you have shit on the cover of yo album that doesnt even belong to you and on top of that its in yo raps.

thats some shit i cant feel......entertainment or not.

personally i would just post up with a brew in my hand with some clean cutts on and snap, thats me on the cover.
then after my come up i would post up by some clean rides and shit that i actually own.
THATS REAL!

fucc a bling-bling front and album cover....
if you dont have it like that and if you dont live it like that......then yous a fake for tryin to sell that to fans.

but hey.......thats just the way i C it......do what you gota do to make that cheese.

D-Locc

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Well it was my idea to put that on there, its a nice visual as far as i see it, color schmemes and eyecandy are a must in graphics, but as far as the car, shit dont bother me, neither does criticism, cus no matter what, ima still do what i want, i paid the cost to be the boss, but its all luv........

Phantom