3/17/99: Ghetto World 5yr anniversary...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
That's when I first received the first shipment of Ghetto Classics cd's. Ghetto World is officially 5 yrs old and all business has been ran, operated, accounting (books are tight), creativity, ideas, and hustle (w/ 1-Hun) by me. No help with putting any of the projects together. It was all me, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CELEBRATE, CUZ EVEN THOUGH WE'VE SOLD THOUSANDS OF EVERY PROJECT, AND PROFITED REAL GOOD ON EVERYTHING, I STILL FEEL I'M NOT WHERE I WANT TO BE, AND IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE 5 YRS AIN'T NOTHIN' TO CELEBRATE WHEN WE'RE NOT ON THAT NEXT LEVEL. EVEN THOUGH MOST BUSINESSES DON'T LAST 5 YRS, THIS RAP GAME IS NOT LIKE OTHER REGULAR BUSINESSES. EVERYBODY IN IT KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. But I don't know... I'ma keep grindin though. The shit went fast though, and it's been a lot of hard work. Here's the little that we've accomplished so far...

Ghetto Classics 1999 (solo)
Dollars & Sins 2001 (solo)
Ghetto World Soundtrac 2003
Ghetto World DVD 2004

And the projects comin' are The Mobstaz album now called "The Hardest Shit Out", and my next solo "The Hardest Shit Out Pt. 2". My autobiography "The Struggle, The Grind, The Hustle", and hopefully the real movie script I wrote (it's professionally done) called "Homies 4 Life". Thanks for the support to all the fans that's been with me for the whole 5 yrs, or the last 5 minutes. Much love.

C.S. Heat
(www.ghettoworld.com)
Oh yeah, the dvd is now in the siccshop...

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
congratulations LIL C.S. for 5 years with sum of the best rap music. I got all of your releases and i can't wait til your new shit drops. I'll keep on supporting your music for the next 5 years keep on bringing that heated music

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Congrats C.S. And there's no reason to feel like you ain't where you wanna be, you're makin bangin ass tracks for the underground. You bring the real shit, unlike a lot of fake ass cats that makin bogus ass music but still makin millions. You deserve a lot more recognition than you got right now, and it'll come eventually. Just keep grindin homie, you got a fan for life right here, and if you can touch out here in the Middy-Mid, then I know you're gonna reach that next level. Only a matter of time.

Mar 25, 2004
congratulations, i know you've been in this shit for a long ass time and you should be proud of yourself because i'm happy you from san diego we need more niggas like you around here. you probably don't remember but probably like a year or so ago you came to my step teams car wash and got your shit washed. you was supporting a black organization that didn't have money and that shit was cool. you gave us a copy of your ghetto classics tapes and autographed them. we bumped those for a while so thank you. oh yeah i like that verse you spit with e-cay on his c.d

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
youngthug76 said:
congratulations, i know you've been in this shit for a long ass time and you should be proud of yourself because i'm happy you from san diego we need more niggas like you around here. you probably don't remember but probably like a year or so ago you came to my step teams car wash and got your shit washed. you was supporting a black organization that didn't have money and that shit was cool. you gave us a copy of your ghetto classics tapes and autographed them. we bumped those for a while so thank you. oh yeah i like that verse you spit with e-cay on his c.d
Yeah, I remember that shit lil homey. It was on Euclid and Federal, but that was over 2 yrs ago. I don't even think my Dollars & Sins album was out then. I'm a succer when it comes to that type of shit, like them youngstas that be up at Fam Bam every weekend tryna' get money for their hoop team. I can't never tell em' no. But thanks for the support homey, and I know you're probably still under 18, so I ain't gon' tell you about the dvd...Ha ha...1

C.S. Heat

Jan 14, 2004
LIL C.S. said:
Yeah, I remember that shit lil homey. It was on Euclid and Federal, but that was over 2 yrs ago. I don't even think my Dollars & Sins album was out then. I'm a succer when it comes to that type of shit, like them youngstas that be up at Fam Bam every weekend tryna' get money for their hoop team. I can't never tell em' no. But thanks for the support homey, and I know you're probably still under 18, so I ain't gon' tell you about the dvd...Ha ha...1

C.S. Heat
Yeah the little homies do be outside Fam Bam faithfully homie. First time they hit me with the lil' Gompers Football.....next thing I know they on the basketball team. HAHAHA Cant be mad at em' just sum lil' homies trying to hustle.