3:10 to YUMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2007
Great movie. Just seen it yesterday up here in Downtown Seattle. If ya like TOMBSTONE and o'l shoot'em up bang bang flicks, you'll enjoy this. Anyone else seen it? what you think about it. Stars "RUSSEL CROWE & CHRISTIAN BLANE"

Mar 13, 2003
What would ya'll reccomend to see....3:10 to yuma, Super Bad, or Good Luck Chuck?!

I wouldnt minde seeing 3:10 or Super Bad but wifey wants 2 watch Good luck chuck...Im not oppossed to the movie cuz Jessica Albas in the movie but i want 2 see the better of the 3. Opinions?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ I agree. Christian Bale is one of my favorite actors these days. He has been a few shitty movies though but he is still usually good in them.

I just watched 3:10 again. I liked it even more this time. The story is dope and it's not just your average "shoot 'em up" type of western.

If you want to see another great movies that came out this year with Christian Bale as the lead check out Rescue Dawn.