3.10.09 Raw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
as soon as he didnt show for his match i knew trips was headed towards ortons house, lol @ orton getting thrown through his own window

Dec 4, 2004
That last HHH / Orton segment was so fuckin cheesy. Makes the Pillman/Austin one look like a classic. Also I aint too thrilled about Cena vs. Big Show vs. Edge. Woulda rather seen Cena vs Show or Edge vs Big Show

that ones gonna be the 3rd to last main event, then HBK vs UT, then Orton vs HHH. They should make HBK vs UT the last on the card though

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ that match has to be a triple threat cuz theres no excitement for that match if any of them faced eachother 1 on 1. Its gonna be really gay if they give Cena back the belt. They cater to that cocksucker way to much. I mean he takes time off from injuries and making movies and gets in the main event right when he comes back yet Christian is getting treated like hes never been at the higher level before.

I agree that the HHH/Orton segment was lame, what house did they rent for the night and what model was hired to play Ortons wife? They should make the HBK/Undertaker match a hell in the cell, that could be classic.

Nov 14, 2002
I mean he takes time off from injuries and making movies and gets in the main event right when he comes back yet Christian is getting treated like hes never been at the higher level before.
Yeah but you have to look at it this way... The movies are WWE's own projects, and the injuries are from other people fucking up in the ring... You can't fault him on that. Especially because he's a huge draw for the company. Christian got fucked over since McMahon is doing anything in his power to fuck over internet news sites, but Christian was NEVER at the level Cena is at, and also Cena didn't leave the company for the only competition in the business.

I was excited to see Christian come back on the Hardy angle, but now I could give a fuck. I forgot he was even back because I don't watch ECW.

Oct 3, 2006
Yeah but you have to look at it this way... The movies are WWE's own projects, and the injuries are from other people fucking up in the ring... You can't fault him on that. Especially because he's a huge draw for the company. Christian got fucked over since McMahon is doing anything in his power to fuck over internet news sites, but Christian was NEVER at the level Cena is at, and also Cena didn't leave the company for the only competition in the business.

I was excited to see Christian come back on the Hardy angle, but now I could give a fuck. I forgot he was even back because I don't watch ECW.
christian was never big as cena cause wwe made it that way ...vince aint even that high on christian in the first place but u know damn well he can wrestle the shit out of cena

Dec 4, 2004
Someone educate me...what's the story w/ Pillman/Austin...I read a lil bout it, but didnt get deep into it...something bout a gun though??
"Pillman's Got a Gun"

On the November 4, 1996 episode of Monday Night Raw, Pillman took part in the infamous "Pillman's got a gun" angle with Steve Austin. Austin and Pillman had been feuding for several weeks, and Austin had finally decided to take matters into his own hands and visit Pillman, whom he had already injured, at his home in Walton, Kentucky. Meanwhile, WWF interviewer Kevin Kelly sat in Pillman's house with a camera crew and the Pillman family, while Pillman's friends surrounded the house to protect him. Austin was attacked by Pillman's friends as soon as he arrived but quickly subdued them. He then proceeded to break into Pillman's home and advance on his nemesis. Pillman responded by producing the same 9 mm Glock that he had displayed earlier and pointing it at a hesitant Austin, while Kelly and Pillman's wife Melanie screamed for help. The camera feed was then disrupted, with the scene fading to black. The on-scene director contacted commentator Vince McMahon and reported that he had heard "a couple explosions." The transmission was restored shortly before the end of Raw, and viewers witnessed Pillman's friends dragging Austin from the house while Pillman aimed the gun at him and announced his intention to "kill that son of a bitch!" Pillman also slipped up by making the mistake of saying "fuck" on live television, which meant that it could not be edited out. The WWF (and Pillman personally) eventually apologized profusely for the entire angle, with Pillman claiming that the profanity "just slipped out."

Sep 22, 2007
^^^ that match has to be a triple threat cuz theres no excitement for that match if any of them faced eachother 1 on 1. Its gonna be really gay if they give Cena back the belt. They cater to that cocksucker way to much. I mean he takes time off from injuries and making movies and gets in the main event right when he comes back yet Christian is getting treated like hes never been at the higher level before.

I agree that the HHH/Orton segment was lame, what house did they rent for the night and what model was hired to play Ortons wife? They should make the HBK/Undertaker match a hell in the cell, that could be classic.
Already been done. Wasn't as good as I thought it'd be..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the austin pillman one was alot better, its tough to top a classic segment like that. like i said i saw this one coming because it was so reminisant of the austin pillman incident. Didn't pillman die a couple weeks after that happened?

mania is looking pretty solid though, cena dropped a bomb on vicky, edge and the big show lol. I done with the cena hatred, that dude is actually one of the more entertaining guys they have now theres no denying that.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Cena is good in that Rock-like role, as in, being more the comedic type. When they have him doing that 'dead serious' "I want my title back" and such, he's boring as fuck.

This Orton/Trips storyline is reminding me more and more of the Attitude era though, which while it's bad to have a segment almost identical to one they've done a few times (did they also do something like this with Austin and Vince), but the fact they're going for these types of segments looks promising.

Dec 4, 2004
Cena is good in that Rock-like role, as in, being more the comedic type. When they have him doing that 'dead serious' "I want my title back" and such, he's boring as fuck.

This Orton/Trips storyline is reminding me more and more of the Attitude era though, which while it's bad to have a segment almost identical to one they've done a few times (did they also do something like this with Austin and Vince), but the fact they're going for these types of segments looks promising.
wow you cant be serious man. those 2 things you said are way off

Cena aint even coming close to having the charisma or being funny like the rock. no matter how hard they force it, hes not this generations Austin or Rock.

and the Attitude era was about being edgy and risque, not about recreating some cheesy axe murderer chase scene with 2 wrestlers

May 1, 2002
Cena does suck balls he is no where close to the Rock, Austin, N HBK he was only good when he was a heel with the rapper gimmick...but he does sell a lot merchandise to the younger audience i think thats why he's still a face

Nov 14, 2002
christian was never big as cena cause wwe made it that way ...vince aint even that high on christian in the first place but u know damn well he can wrestle the shit out of cena
Christian never did anything that stands out to me. Neither has Cena... Actually that's not true... When that dude FU's monsters like the big show, that's impressive. Christian was in a hundred ladder matches and I can't think of him ever doing anything spectacular.

Lets face it... Most wrestlers that can "wrestle the shit" out of people are lame. Dean Milenko can wrestle the shit out of ANYONE, but he's boring as fuck. Should I name more? Lance Storm, Steve Blackman, Finley, Benoit, etc.

But they couldn't sell a shirt to save their lives... (some quite literally). If you're judging people on wrestling skills alone, you need to start watching some college wrestling or MMA instead.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
christian was on his way before he went to TNA but he was still a high end midcarder. I think he will eventually get a push after trolling around ECW for a couple months. He will at least get the ECW strap pretty soon i'm guessing.

Christain is entertaining, some of his antics on TNA were gold. He used to clown the fuck outta jeff jarrett

Jan 18, 2006
Christain is entertaining, some of his antics on TNA were gold. He used to clown the fuck outta jeff jarrett
didnt really pay attention to Tna to notice that but he was great in WWE before he left. I just dont think he was marketable enough or whatever lol so WWE didnt give him that much of a push at the end so he left but he was given a good push in TNA and im pretty disappointed that Vince would treat him like this when he came back

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Ron Killings was pushed in TNA for a while too, what is he, three time NWA:TNA Champion? Just because one company pushes someone, doesn't mean the other will (or should). Furthermore though, it's reported that Vince doesn't care for Christian, which explains his lack of push (because no matter how good you might be, if the boss doesn't like you... yeah...).