2tight.jp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
I was just curious what everyone thinks about this site.. I've heard they sell original cd's but some look pretty sketchy and the price doesn't make sense for how rare they are. It may seem stupid to even ask because I know ordering of any foreign sites like that is risky but this one does seem to be fairly legit . . . :/

Dec 26, 2009
I have bought like 10 tapes and 5 CDs on there. Everything was legit but it takes the dude forever to ship your stuff out. Always like 1 - 1 and the half of month. International shipping costs 1000 Yen cca $ 13

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
That's my friend's store in Japan. 100% legit. He flew out here to the Bay Area a few times to buy vinyl records in bulk from me. He actually travels to different US cities every few months to hit up record stores/collectors/artists and buys a shit load of music to send back to Japan. There might be a few official rereleases on there because sometimes he works out deals with some artists to repress their rare albums. About 5 years ago I went with him to buy stuff from City Hall Records and Rap Bay and he cleaned them out.

That dude HATES bootlegs WITH A PASSION. I asked him about the bootleggers in Japan and he got hella pissed. He said that bootleggers fuck up the music business and that it also affects his store. He said he would murder all the bootleggers in Japan if he could lol

Oh yeah..for the rare cd's that are cheap, those might be official rereleases from the actual artist. Or they can be OG copies he got a good deal on. For an example...one time he bought a box of OG Gangsta Rhyme Posse cd's from Vallejo Street Show for $10 a piece. He only sold them for $25 in Japan back when they were selling for $40-$50 on eBay.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes it depends on the quantity he got.if he found like 150 og copies of an album that sells for 300$ plus, it would be fair and aswell it wouldnt make sense to list them for that much.he got the chance to offer them for a fair price then and could sell out.
i see many folks buying from his site and re-selling on ebay.that works.

Jan 6, 2003
i've never bought from dude. I haved tried, but I never got replies to my emails so I let it pass. What's the secret on getting in touch with him because he got hella rare stuff?

I always ask about writing a low value on the customs slip. Does he do that?

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
Shu (2tight records) is cool dude and real legit. Ordered several times from him and never have any problems. Plus he got some exclusive music...

Feb 21, 2011
Sounds like a pretty outgoing guy. Traveling around to collect cd's and provide them for a fair price. My cd's actually only took 12 days or so to arrive so I have no complaints. All good dealing with this company..