2pacz new CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
PAC IS DEAD...I KNOW! & I LIKE A FEW CUTS ON THE ALBUM...#14 IS THE TIGHTEST BEAT 2 ME..I'M NOT REALLY A FAN OF EMINEMS PRODUCTION BUT THE REASON WHY AFENI LET HIM DO IT WAS BECUZ HE DIDN'T ASK 4 ANY MONEY..I'M SURE A LOT OF BETTER PRODUCERS WOULD HAVE DONE IT 4 FREE JUST 2 WORK ON A PAC PROJECT BUT WHAT'S DONE IS DONE..BUSINESS WISE IT'S SELLING WELL BUT I DON'T THINK A LOT OF TRUE PAC FANS RESPECT THAT MOVE..BUT IN THESE DAYS & TIMES MONEY TALKS & PAC ALBUMS WILL ALWAYS MAKE MONEY.

Feb 4, 2005
LiL Hiccup$ said:
hey backwood that $ong with Pac and 50 i$ on one of 50'z underground cdz I heard it with my homeboy who ha$ $ince moved $o I can't tell you the name but it doe$ exi$t....

You flying cos you lying, it was probley a mix or sumting like the vlad cd. Even 50 himself said he didnt get to work with puc while he was alive check out Dj Vlad the buther shp cd track 5, he samples an interview with 50 then drops a sick blend with Big Pun.

50 worked with Tupac, thats groupie talk so stop it . :angry:

oh yeah an fuck that album i heard it shits is shit.

Dec 8, 2004
For one pac is dead. Really, if he were alive why would he let Eminem mess with his music like that? And for the dude that was tripped out by 2pac saying Eminem, G-unit, 50 etc.... 3 words, cut and pasted. The lyrics in this one are off the hinges but Eminem should have at least changed the speed of the beat and not 2pac's lyrics. Some of em sound like garbage. I'm just glad I bootlegged it and didnt waste the money. Dre or someone else could have did so much better. Nuff said.

D90

Feb 19, 2005
pac is dead and theres some tiht tracks

out on bail
uppercut
black cotton

and to the person that mentioned BDs cd i dont see you complaining bout nas being on it even pac always took shots at him and the track

you dont know me

has like 3/4 diff pac tracks in it that i heard

D

DJRAH2K

CERTIFIED BANGER.........(nottttttttttttttttt)

NO DOUT' RESPECT TO A LEGAND ,BUT FUCK GAY-UNIT,HE WOULDNT HAVE DID THAT SHIT WITH M&GAY UNIT..... :dead:

D

DJRAH2K

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REST IN PEACE THE GOD 2PAC,BUT ........................WE ALL KNOW,2PAC WOULDNT FUCK WIT M&M OR 50..............