2PAC FANS >>>READ<<<

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
This is the link to a site that has tracklistings for all the material that Interscope records has for 2pac. It was leaked in an interview... Its includes the tracklistings for leave off works such as Thug Life Vol 2, and The One Nation project... Let me know what you think.... Im waiting to hear that Fortune N Fame track...

http://gaia.lc-com.co.jp/2pac/upcome/

May 1, 2002
Keep waiting?

I have the audio interview where Pac says that he has a song already recorded called fortune n fame. He sang the hook for the song on the interview... But go ahead and doubt... I dont see why he woulod say he had already did the track if he didnt...

Something we all adore... Its the one thing worth dying for... Nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searching for fortune and fame... 2pac

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
At lot of those songs are remixs or other songs that have already been avalible on bootleg or new versions of old songs.

"the 2nd double album from 2Pac's "Makaveli" period.
(Amaru/Death Row 2002 Spring release)" - It looks like they've put lots of new production and verses from other rappers that didn't already feature like they did on "untill the end of time".

"2Pac & Daz/ Makaveli and Dillinger
(Death Row" looks like it's all new unreleased untouched material.

and the other Mak/Dillinger and Thug life vol2 look kindof dodgy bootleg material.

Quote - "Thug In Me (Ft.Faith Evans)"
that song never even featured faith evans it was Jewell singing on it, and i don't think it's likely she did a new remix after pac died after he said he fucked her.

©úrrëntP¤ð

May 1, 2002
No Problem.

~ I still want to know what everyone thought. How does everyone feel about Pac on here (B.A.R.T.)

Did you like his music? Why or why not?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
its unfair for record companys to keep all his work hostage... i mean i know money is the game, and they all know those will sell millions, but they need to speed up the process...

Suge, Pacs Mom and Interscope need to stop being greedy bitch's and do the man justice... let Daz release his album, and release what they got... all those contracts are to this day fucken it up

its a trip, Pac been dead for good time now, yet it still seems he's alive, and his music never seems old... that is the defeintion of a Legend -- whether you think he's the best or not, no rapper in the game can hold status like him (not even BIG rip)

May 1, 2002
I thought the bay would love him.

He was showing nothing but love all the way till the end. And Daz gets to put his out whenever Pacs mom quits bullshittin. She gets to use some of the songs he had, but Im sure when his drops, hell put his touches on it like only Daz can. Im looking forward to any new released Pac. I saw some songs on there that said feat. Bone... I know Im swooping on that shit the moment it sets down.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
HOW COULD YOU BE FROM THE BAY AND NOT LOVE PAC??????????

PAC IS A LEGEND.

No other rapper, from the bay or not, can ever reach the level Pac did. Think about it, even the people that don't listen to rap know who Pac is. My grandma even knows who Pac is. He's known world wide and his music has touched everyone in someway. It will be 6 years in September since Pac was taken from us, and it still seems like yesterday, at least to me.

I checked the site and how come all that shit's in Japanese? I was still able to read the names of the songs though. The ones I've heard (beside the obvious ones that have been released) are "When we come 4 U" and "Who do you believe in"
Has anyone heard those? When we come has the siccest beat ever, that shit makes me so juiced I wanna go murder someone.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Fright Nights cool it features Storm and is also known as "Whatcha gonna do".

Bootlegs or already released of that list
"Fair Exchange" / Fair Xchange
"What's Next"
"When We Ride On Our Enemies"
"They Don't Give A Fuck About Us"
"Never Be Peace"
"Commrades"
Play Your Cards Right (Ft.Outlawz)
Soon Az I Get Home (Ft.kadafi Of The Outlawz)
Thugz Get Lonely Too f /Tech9ne
Fortune And Fame (Ft.Outlawz)
Until The End Of Time
Still I Rise
Out on Bail
Thug In Me
Troublesome 96
Unconditional Love
Why Tha Good Die Young / The good die young
Tattoo Tears
Friendz
Tear Dropz & Closed Caskets
War / Bust If We Must - Makaveli and Outlawz
"Thug nigga - Makaveli and Gregg Nice"
"Bitchez / World Wide Dime Piece - Makaveli, Snoop Dogg and Gregg Nice (Ft.Busta Rhymes)"
"Where are My Souljahz at? / Military Mind - Makaveli, Cocoa Brovas and Buckshot"
"One Nation - Makaveli, Buckshot, Cocoa Brovas and Gregg Nice (Ft.Heltah Skeltah)"
"Let's Get it On - Makaveli and Buckshot"
"Men At Arms - Makaveli and Buckshot"
"Let's Fight - Makaveli, Cocoa Brovas and Buckshot"
"How Many Shots Will it Take - Makaveli and Outlawz"
Changes - 2Pac
Still I Rise (Ft.Outlawz)
When We Ride -Remix- (Ft.Storm)
Pac's Life
Hit 'Em Up 2 (Ft.Outlawz)
Demons of Depression
Play Ya Cards Rite (Ft.Outlawz)

May 1, 2002
I noticed that a few of those songs arnet bootlegged. Demons of Depression, Fortune N Fame, a few others. Im still swooping that new double disk once it drops. Thats and the new X-Raided are the ones Im waiting for now.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Str8MrE said:
I noticed that a few of those songs arnet bootlegged. Demons of Depression, Fortune N Fame, a few others. Im still swooping that new double disk once it drops. Thats and the new X-Raided are the ones Im waiting for now.
I went over to audiogalaxy and they had a song called "fame and fortune" by 2pac - although it's most likely not to be the whole song becuz it's only like "1 1/2 mins" also they had another song Demons or something and I jus assumed it's the same song as "Demons of depression".

©úrrëntP¤ð

and I read over at tharow's message board and they were talkin' bout that double cd tracklisting and according to them it's wrong because deathrow have said that they haven't decided on a tracklisting yet.

..... and "men at arms" haven't been released yet, i put that up by accident when i pasted up the whole one nation tracklisting, for some reason every song on that album has been released apart from that one.