2ND ANNUAL SICCNESS BBQ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I need a couple people in the Bay to help me put this thing together. I wanna have it mid-September in the Bay, twice as big as last year..

Food, a football game, performances, signings, give-away's, networking, and some GIRLS would be nice this time. Once we got everything figured out, we'll get some sponsors and do this shit right..

Hit me up if you're SERIOUS about helping plan it or you'd like to sponsor it..

2ND ANNUAL SICCNESS BBQ COMING SOON!!!

Vamps
IX.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I don't know what I can do to help, but let me know what kind of help you might need. Do you already have a spot picked out?

If not I could recommend a couple. The phone number contact is on each page.

http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/parks/parkspages/Codornices.html

4080 used to have their barbeques at this park in Berkeley. Good secluded spot so people don't have to worry too much about smokin' and shit. Plus it's kind of centrally located in the Bay.

http://www.co.marin.ca.us/depts/PK/main/pos/preservationsstafford.cfm

This one is where my company has had its company picnic in the past. Pretty nice park right on a lake. No basketball court though.

Holla.

Gone,
Doxx

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
set a date!!! ill probably fly in for this if its going to be poppin off like you say so i'd like to get my airfare pretty cheap. i need a good excuse to make my first trip to the dub c:classic:

May 16, 2002
www.polemic.biz
Polemic Records will extend a hand to support in the planning. As far as sponsorship, are there any percs that go with the level of sponsorship? Lowell park, out here in the west is large enough for the whole football hip hop BBQ, there is alwayz something jumpin at lowel. I also have hookup at the club a little off the jack london area. The cats down with performances and shiot.
Holla

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Grove Park in Stockton got a stage.there been a few stockton rap concerts there lately,plus you can drink in that bitch,they even got water there so you can take a breezy on a paddle boat....

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
VAMPS get at me cuzzin, if you need any assistance...im down to lend a helpin hand, i know San Bruno Park as a huge park in the back, and its very private from the hole public, with huge pits to BBQ, but no stage but hey who needs a stage! just rock it like that! and i think that San Brino Park is the only park around my area where you can drink anything!

but i forgot you already have the spot picked soooooooooooo its on...get at me cuzzin