**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Bad news now..

Source: Giants will bring back Bochy, Sabean

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)—The San Francisco Giants are close to finalizing new deals for general manager Brian Sabean and manager Bruce Bochy, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. :hurt: :confused: :(

Jan 5, 2006
Good season y'all.. took a huge step towards the playoffs and a future championship with what we got right now. We just need some offense. I wanna thank the haters who said the giants wouldn't play above .500 and I also wanna thank brian sabean for basing his decisions off fortune cookies and magic 8 balls.

Good season tho, see y'all next season. *Go Rockies or Cardinals* that's who I want to take it to the house for the NL.

Apr 13, 2007
Good season y'all.. took a huge step towards the playoffs and a future championship with what we got right now. We just need some offense. I wanna thank the haters who said the giants wouldn't play above .500 and I also wanna thank brian sabean for basing his decisions off fortune cookies and magic 8 balls.

Good season tho, see y'all next season. *Go Rockies or Cardinals* that's who I want to take it to the house for the NL.
x2 amen

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
nice season. fell a little short... but hey, who would have thought back in april we would have came within 14 days of seeing the playoffs with this bunch. looking forward to watching the dodgers fall, in the p offs, and pulling for the red sox and the the cardinals to bring us a great world series!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Sabean signing washed up veterans for a lot of money? Sure......................

Did they release the details/length of his new contract?????????