**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i blame it on Garrett Jones for hitting that, Bob Howry for throwing that, and Bochy for putting a wack lineup.

actually after some more thought, i blame chree. its all chree's fault for every game we lose.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Was streaming pitch-by-pitch on my phone at work since the 8th inning. Giants still don't have a great offense. Everytime someone had someone in scoring position late in the game (Winn, Bowker, I'm looking at you) they couldn't really do anything. And you can really see with the mlb.com pitch history how teams pitch away from Molina to the left-bottom of the strike-zone, and down-and-in to Bowker. And Bowker still can't do anything ever since he got called up.

Since Sanchez threw the no-hitter my opinion changed a bit on whether or not the Giants still need to pull the trigger on a trade. I still firmly believe the Giants need another good bat in the line-up besides Sandoval because what if they give him the Barry treatment?? Noone else scares the opposing team in the Giants lineup.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ u forgot about rowand nearly hitting into the double play before winn had a chance with 2 on and 2 out. fred lewis actually did something, first he drew a tough full count walk. then he fucked up the double play by sliding vicious into freddy sanchez.

rowand went 0 for 6 i believe, without checking stats. and his avg is 280 something now.

and i was never sold on trading sanchez even before the no-no. i was saying he can be an ace if he gets his command. i did say i would consider it for the right move but it didnt look like anything decent was coming up so id rather keep him. pitching is more important. hes only 26. if he gets his command, and 2 out of the 3 or 4 top level prospects come thru we could have the greatest rotation ever, 5 possible aces.

of course some dumbfuck like LA Dodgers will chime in and say the prospects arms will fall off and stand by his retardedly ignorant ceiling predictions such as pablo's hr ceiling being 25 and sanchez's starter ceiling being a #3 guy for any team.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah, Rowand fucked up too. The Pirates always seem to beat the Giants at home. And Zito needs to bounce back from his worse start as a Giant. Hopefully the offense can manage some runs today.

I don't want the Giants to trade Sanchez because we saw how well he can pitch (last season, before the no-hitter). We just don't know what Sabean is up to trade wise. Probably won't be any moves made before the deadline.