**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2007
Anyone check out the front page of ESPN.com? Top headline but when you watch the video and it shows Panda hittin the Home Run they call him Pedro Sandoval... Who the fuck is Pedro?

Apr 13, 2004
PROPS TO ROWAND FOR THE SAVAGE CATCH IN CENTER, AFTER THAT I KNEW HE WAS GONNA FINISH IT OFF A FUCKIN NO NO IS A HARD THANG TO ACCOMPLISH GOOD SHIT SANCHEZ. PROPS TO THE WHITESIDE FOR CALLING THE GAME TOO GO GIANTS FUCK THE SMELL A DODGERS

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
uuummm no you tripping balls and shows how much you know, sadowski got optioned to fresno after his first loss and plus the giants dont have to worry about a fifth starter until after the all star break. and sanchez just proved that he can be in the rotation again with the right catcher (whiteside).

Aug 13, 2005
sadowski got sent down to fresno because they wanted him to pitch on his regular schedule (fifth day) which wasn't going to happen up here cuz of the all star break

it will be interesting to see if he stays down there if johnson comes back soon

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
sadowski got sent down to fresno because they wanted him to pitch on his regular schedule (fifth day) which wasn't going to happen up here cuz of the all star break

it will be interesting to see if he stays down there if johnson comes back soon
There's no way we keep 13 pitchers on the active roster, so when Johnson comes back...Sadowski's gone.

Apr 13, 2007
wow, i cant believe i missed the game. I was getting after inning update texts on my phone, and was amazed the padres didnt score with sanchez pitching. lol
j. sanchez is a sav!!
lol thats my "cuzin" rite there, im a j. sanchez too haha