" 25 to life "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
I love it when ppl who don't understand video games try to censor them. Do they not understand the more they bitch and grip the more copies of the game will prolly sell. The same happened w/ Mortal kombat.

Oct 5, 2004
its a bunch of old ass fucks who dont realize that shit changes.. the way today aint the way it was 30-40 years ago when these dudes was kids, bitches walk around with they ass n titties flailin' out everywhere if they did that shit back then could u imagine what would happen? there jus tryna keep shit simple an goin there way.. fuck em

Jun 10, 2005
Alot of them also think video games are just for kids when the truth is the average age of the gamer is now over 21. I can't remeber what the exact age is but I know it is over 21.

Nov 14, 2003
BigRuiz said:
I HOPE THA GAME IS GOOD ......
as far as what iver heard/seen about this game, it is supposed tp be just like the Socom series for the PS2, except instead of seals vs. terrorists, it is cops and gangs. i also heard that one of the groups working on the development is the group that made Socom, so the gameplay should be pretty close.

there is no-way they will get this game shutdown, lol. they have tried that with every GTA game so far, and it has never worked. it just made the game even more popular. also, if they try to change the rating to A (Adults only, there has never been a game with this rating to date), it wont happen. i mean come on, Playboy: The Mansion was a game that i thought might actually have a chance at an A rating, but it was released as M.

Jun 10, 2005
Twiztidmn said:
also, if they try to change the rating to A (Adults only, there has never been a game with this rating to date), it wont happen. i mean come on, Playboy: The Mansion was a game that i thought might actually have a chance at an A rating, but it was released as M.
I highly doubt an A rated game will ever come out on Ps2. Lets not forget this is the company that refused to host BMX XXX unless all the nudity was sensored.

May 13, 2004
I think Eminem says it all

Quote:Quit tryin to censor music, this is for your kid's amusement
(The kids!) But don't blame me when lil' Eric jumps off of the terrace
You shoulda been watchin him - apparently you ain't parents

Well add video games where it says music but basically just cause a couple of spoiled rich kids get money from their parents and buy violent video games and go crazy and shoot up schools and shit doesnt mean the 80% of people who buy video games like us pot smoking rap listening adults are gonna do it. And we shouldnt have to be shitted on or looked shitted on for playing a game like 25 to Life.
Their just hating cause they have no idea how to differ real life from video games is all.

Sep 16, 2002
I have mixed emotions about all this because all though it WOULD be kind of cool to kill crooked-ass cops as a gangsta and vice versa, I think it's stupid when stupid-ass parents do not monitor what their kids are doing,playing,listening to, etc. My girlfriend's brother went to a videogame store one day and saw a mother buy her young son "San Andreas" without even knowing what the hell it's about. The clerk looked at her and told her "Ma'am, do you know what this game is all about?". The woman was like:"Ohh, know, I'm just buying it for him." So the clerk told her what it was about, and the dumb broad still bought it for her kid...KID.

I bet once mainstream fans get exposed to Tech N9ne on this videogame, they're gonna think that's he does music about guns and bling bling... but once they check out "Everready: The Religion", they will definately be shocked to see that he's way more real than alot of rappers in the rap game, and that he's one of the most creative,imaginative rappers aswell....but it's all good cause all of his TRUE, hardcore fans would school them mainstream fans and understand the stories in Tech's music even more..and that's cool as hell....the mainstream will expect the un-expected once they purchase a Tech N9ne album for the first time...I can't wait to see the outcome of Tech's rise to a platinum or more record!

Dec 15, 2004
I agree to an extent about video game monitering by parents. I never got into GTA I always got arested before I could but fact is parents look at alot of stuff like it is inevitable. Say this parent didn't buy her kid the game he would waite awhile and buy it from a pawn shop behind his moms back. So looking back on this story the parent is now aware of what is going on. If something goes wrong, all the dumb broad can do is kick her self in the ass.
This game looks bomb ass it looks like it has an amazing theme, with a good music line up. I can't waite till aug. 17

Dec 15, 2004
Weird, EB said the shipdate was on august 16th, it would be on sale the 17th that was on the 20th (monday.) Maybe you are right though. Damnit this game better be the shit. June 1st, August 17th, and now possibly Oct. 10th.