25 Most Dangerous Cities in US (3 in California)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I worked at that refinery for 4 years. Rodeo projects wasn't that bad for me, I had a few folks who stayed there and never once got messed with. The neighborhood is ghetto as fuck (one time I saw a car blown up and kids in the street playing on it lol) but most shit goes down at night, Contra Costa sheriffs stay patrolling that neighborhood.
i bet.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
St Louis trying to earn that spot on the list

GREEN PARK • A St. Louis County police officer who was shot "almost immediately" after he got out of his car while answering a call before dawn Thursday has died, police said.

A second officer then shot the suspect, an 18-year-old man who was badly injured.

The shooting happened shortly after 5 a.m. in Green Park, said Benjamin Granda, a spokesman for the St. Louis County police. Green Park is a small city in south St. Louis County, northwest of the South County Center mall.

Shortly after the shooting, Granda said both the officer and suspect were "in bad shape." Police later said the officer had died.

St. Louis County police officer shot while answering disturbance call has died | Law and order | stltoday.com

Jan 18, 2006
I always felt hella sketchy in North Richmond at night. I used to score out there sometimes and it was one of the places where I was equally worried about the citizens and police
i dont know about other areas that are hella bad in the bay that well but Narf RIchmond is the worst hood ive seen. That shit is definitely not worth driving through at night even if you coming up real good

May 9, 2002
St Louis trying to earn that spot on the list

GREEN PARK • A St. Louis County police officer who was shot "almost immediately" after he got out of his car while answering a call before dawn Thursday has died, police said.

A second officer then shot the suspect, an 18-year-old man who was badly injured.

The shooting happened shortly after 5 a.m. in Green Park, said Benjamin Granda, a spokesman for the St. Louis County police. Green Park is a small city in south St. Louis County, northwest of the South County Center mall.

Shortly after the shooting, Granda said both the officer and suspect were "in bad shape." Police later said the officer had died.

St. Louis County police officer shot while answering disturbance call has died | Law and order | stltoday.com
Uhhhh They already did...they are #1.