????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
I know Big Tone's keeping shit moving right now with Sav it Out, but what's going on with East Co Co Records right now. Certainly theres material that hasn't been released, but I wonder what's gonna happen with that ???? Should we consider anyone that was on East Co Co to be with Sav it Out? I'm pretty sure there's a million more questions out there....

Mar 5, 2006
yea..im sure if woodie does have un-released material it wont be released 4 awhile..so i dont think east co co has anything planned so far..could be wrong..

Feb 21, 2006
i think i read somthing about big tone and davina were gonna release some never before heard woodie tracks that didnt make it to his albums. hopefully tone can read this stuff and help yall out wit your q's

Jun 11, 2007
If she does release i wonder what she'll do, maybe make 1 last woodie album called the lost album or somethin or make one last NE since there might not be that many songs or just release them all individually