21 GUN SALUTE REELASE DATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
who did your album cover for you? but i can't wait for this to come out. i really wish you'd put "21 Gun Salute" from 'Who Put Sac On The Map?' on this album, but it's all good.

May 2, 2002
savage, loki did the album cover himself.

I wish he put 21 Gun salute from WPSOTM as well. I told him I'd do a remix for that track for him to use, maybe for the McCoy Gang if it comes out tight, since I haven't even done a beat for it yet.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
loki said:
it's looking like my new record, 21 GUN SALUTE, will be in stores july 27th.

also look for several interviews im gonna do on the SICCNESS, RAPTALK,
& 95LIVE. we'll be looking at doing in-store appearances at RASPUTINS,
DIMPLES, THE UNDERGROUND, & several others. i'm looking forward to it.
support, y'all.

& oh yeah, the new forum is up on evildooinz. i know, i know, we done reloaded the forum so many times now, but for those who still want to post up there come through. register & get it crackin.

http://evildooinz.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php
It'll be real big... that's fa sho! There will also be an article in the debuting issue of TakeOver Magazine as well I believe!

Let's get it crackin'! Loki, post up the album cover! ;)

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
DeviantJR said:
savage, loki did the album cover himself.

I wish he put 21 Gun salute from WPSOTM as well. I told him I'd do a remix for that track for him to use, maybe for the McCoy Gang if it comes out tight, since I haven't even done a beat for it yet.

I saw you post that you were doin some beats for Loki's album, guess it never surfaced huh? That's a shame cuz I was feelin your beats back when you had em up on Mp3.com... Stay up though man..

Nonetheless, I'll definitely be early to pickin this album up, I've been anticipating this for the longest. Keep doin the damn Loki eye...