21 GUN SALUTE REELASE DATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
it's looking like my new record, 21 GUN SALUTE, will be in stores july 27th.

also look for several interviews im gonna do on the SICCNESS, RAPTALK,
& 95LIVE. we'll be looking at doing in-store appearances at RASPUTINS,
DIMPLES, THE UNDERGROUND, & several others. i'm looking forward to it.
support, y'all.

& oh yeah, the new forum is up on evildooinz. i know, i know, we done reloaded the forum so many times now, but for those who still want to post up there come through. register & get it crackin.

http://evildooinz.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

May 21, 2004
www.freewebs.com
Loki, i had a question, its a little off subject. I saw on evildooinz.com that the siccmade fam. was puttin out a comp. to help promote rappers and producers. If there is anymore info on that, I am very interested. I am droppin my album in late August. Im am gonna be featuring Young Droop, Luni Coleone and Spice One. Just tryin to do tha damn thing. If you could give me a little info on that i would really appriciate it. Thankx mane. Stay Up
-D.GLOCC

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
features:

lynch
zagg
calico 101
loco ricc
d-dubb
mae gee

all other production:

speakeasy
loki
lynch
epic

w/ some touches added by e-moe & elemental.

Dec 21, 2002
good shit Loki, the calendars marked! good to see that my folkz Elemental laid down some production for your album. i look forward to scoopin that up...1

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
it allowed me to Reg. but when i click on new topic is sends me to some other search page. Yall just need to come back to the siccness! Just use this board from evildooinz.com this in my opinion would B' the bast thing to do.