2017 Lincoln Continental

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I think most of the newer model cars will be like that if not all. Because before in dash navigation became the norm the radio and hvac controls were all pretty much in the middle of the dash, with the vents at the top. And I'd guess to put the nav at the top of the dash would require a major re-design of the front dashboard. Something they'd probably reserve for the next new model entirely. That's just my guess tho.

Edit: I just went and looked at this interior and I see what you mean....somebody at Ford is trippin lol
Hahah feel me? My cousin just got the 2016 mustang gt, we test drove 2 different ones and all the Nav's are still really low like where you would have your stereo. Still a nice and much needed upgraded interior though.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Hahah feel me? My cousin just got the 2016 mustang gt, we test drove 2 different ones and all the Nav's are still really low like where you would have your stereo. Still a nice and much needed upgraded interior though.
Definitely, I think the new Camaro is still the same way also...smh

I've thought about that too, the same thing....looking down at that screen can be Hella distracting...