2016 NFL draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Main reason Myles Jack made it past the 1st round is his admission that a microfracture surgery in the future is possible. A Long-term career may not be an option for him.

“[The degenerative problems are] there, but it’s nothing extreme,” Jack said, via Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post. “Down the line, possibly I could have microfracture surgery — potentially. Who knows what will happen?

“Nobody knows how long anybody is going to play in this league. To play three years in this league would be above average.”

Myles Jack admits microfracture a possibility in future | ProFootballTalk

Im just glad 9ers picked up an O Lineman for once. Get that 5th yr option too. Bout time we got rid of jordan fucking devey the fucking bum!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
that's some cold shit right there to do to him

but...

i don't get athletes now a days
i only played at a d2 in the late 90's early 00's but us potheads would never do it around someone that could get us in trouble
everybody likes to show off and record everything on social media nowadays

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Garnett (no shoreview shan) was the outland trophy winner. seen a few mocks with him in the first, but mostly high 2nd round grades. dont see why this is as big a reach as people are saying. time will tell...

May 9, 2002
Its possible, but according to Schnieder:

Back in August when the Seahawks were in Kansas City for a preseason game, general manager John Schneider made a detour to Lawrence to visit the University of Kansas. While he was there, Schneider talked with Troy Kema, the Jayhawks’ director of player personnel and student services, who until 2015 had worked at Texas A&M.

Before Schneider and Kema got very far in their conversation, Kema had a message for Schneider.

“You can ask me about all these guys at Kansas and you can ask me about all the guys at Texas A&M, and I’m just going to tell you one thing—if you don’t draft Germain Ifedi, you have no idea what you’re doing,” Schneider recalls Kema telling him.

“I was like, ‘All right. I guess we’re drafting Germain Ifedi,’” Schneider said with a grin Thursday night a few minutes after the Seahawks did indeed draft Ifedi.

Eight months after that visit to Lawrence, the Seahawks followed Kema’s advice, taking Ifedi with the 31st pick of the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft. Seattle originally held the 26th pick in Thursday’s first round, but traded it to Denver for the 31st pick and a third-rounder (No. 94 overall). Seattle’s first-round pick, it turn out, was in demand, with four or five teams inquiring about the pick eventually used on Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jun 23, 2005
For the whiners defense, it does give them that 5th year option that teams have for first rounders. Would of helped the Broncos if they got osweiller in the first when they drafted him