2016 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS MANUAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Cadillac is so top of the line that Ferrari borrowed the magnetic suspension for their cars.
LMAO the tech was not developed by Cadillac or "borrowed" from Cadillac, it was engineered by Delphi. GM has a strong history of innovative automotive "firsts," no denial in that. I have owned various GM vehicles including Cadillac so I'm not hating, I just refuse to be bamboozled or buy into this lame lemming bullshit...

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
LMAO the tech was not developed by Cadillac or "borrowed" from Cadillac, it was engineered by Delphi. GM has a strong history of innovative automotive "firsts," no denial in that. I have owned various GM vehicles including Cadillac so I'm not hating, I just refuse to be bamboozled or buy into this lame lemming bullshit...

Are you referring to the government bailout?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
lol Fuck!!!!

I hope you learned somethin from that shit mayne real shit.....somethin positive.

From all my mishaps on the road in my years, me myself, I've learned to respect thy car, respect thy street.
I've been in too many accidents. The hills of Western PA in the ice are no joke. I moved to Philly about 3 years ago and sold my car and just take the train everywhere. Best thing I ever did.

Jan 5, 2006
It is my understanding that Delphi was formed by GM, no?

as far as disbanding/splitting into a separate company... I never followed that.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You know Gm has a long history for performance cars that get good gas mileage, other car company's dont.