2014 Battle Of The Bay Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Biggest thing that stuck with me today... Kaep had 3 delay of games (shrugged them off) Carr delayed the game, was yelling GIMME THE BALL, and got visibly upset for delaying the game. PASSION. Maybe Kap has a different way of showing his passion, but right now he's not showing it correctly.
Man, I was thinking about this before the game started watching the Browns game. Luck got his team to the LOS with so much time to spare that he was able to read the defense pretty well at times. The other times he had to check down and get the ball to the open man. Kaepernick rushes to the line, has the ball snapped at the last possible second a lot of times and he's in a rush. He's trying to leave the pocket when the pocket isn't even breaking down, and he's just making bad decisions left and right. Some of this is coaching, some of this is his fault.

Dec 4, 2006
my boy who's a Raiders fan said to me today ..

"at the end of the day, my team still sucks..2-11 doesn't cut it for me. I'm not gonna celebrate the win over the 49ers, if we had at least 7 wins..I would, but we don't so I'm not going to feed into the bullshit from other fans"