2012 NFL Draft Super Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
First Round kicks off next Thurs the 26th
All things draft related are welcome. Who do the brehs want their teams to draft? Who will be the best pro QB in the draft?

Let's hear it

Sep 15, 2009
Andrew Luck will be the best QB in the draft and fuck the Colts for drafting him. I hope the Niners draft Jerry Rice. I trust whatever Baalke and the Niners do

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I am not sure who I want the Chiefs to draft, but I know who I don't them to draft:

Dontari Poe
Tannehil
Luke Kuechly

I'd like to see my squad trade down and get a really good Guard, or stay in their position and draft the Best Player available.
I am really hoping it isn't any of the 3 I mentioned!

Mar 11, 2011
Niners should try and get Kendall Wright but they might have to trade up for him. Otherwise I say we try and get a CB maybe Dre Kirkpatrick. Nothing like a young SEC corner to make sure your already dominate D stays as the top D in the league

Mar 24, 2006
I am not sure who I want the Chiefs to draft, but I know who I don't them to draft:

Dontari Poe
Tannehil
Luke Kuechly

I'd like to see my squad trade down and get a really good Guard, or stay in their position and draft the Best Player available.
I am really hoping it isn't any of the 3 I mentioned!
A trade down is my first choice aswell. If we aren't able to trade down...DeCastro would be my pick. I don't care If guards aren't supposed to be taken that high or not, dude is the best guard prospect the game has seen in awhile and is plenty worthy of being taken high in the draft. We've had some pretty damn good guards come through this franchise in our time and its only fitting to keep that trend going imo.

Im with ya on the NOGO on Tannehill and Poe part but not so much on the Luke Kuechly part though. Dude is leader, athletic, smart, instinctive and is clearly the best tackler in college football at a whopping 15.9 tackles a game. Team him up with DJ in the middle and we'll have the makings of a very very very strong LB core. I also believe Belcher is adequate enough at the position that we really don't need an upgrade though, plus we still have Siler who didn't even see the field last season either. So who knows.

1. David DeCastro
1A. Fletcher Cox
1B. Luke Kuechly
1C. Dre Kirkpatrick

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Well I wouldn't mind Luke K as much as Tannehill and Poe.

I would absolutely loose faith in Pioli is he drafts either one of those 2.

Degastro is exactly who I was thinking when I say to draft a Guard...
I'd love to see the Chiefs pick him up. We'd have potentially the best Line in the NFL.

Mar 11, 2011
Niners shall have best line in NFL in 2012. Followed by Saints

I gotta say tho this Thursday night draft shit is wack as fuck. I remember always wakin up early on Saturday and catchin that first round. Nothin beats saturday morning sports related shit.

What do you guys know about this Janoris Jenkins dude? Name sounds hella familiar like he got kicked off Florida or some dope SEC team a year or 2 back?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Niners shall have best line in NFL in 2012. Followed by Saints

I gotta say tho this Thursday night draft shit is wack as fuck. I remember always wakin up early on Saturday and catchin that first round. Nothin beats saturday morning sports related shit.

What do you guys know about this Janoris Jenkins dude? Name sounds hella familiar like he got kicked off Florida or some dope SEC team a year or 2 back?
Yea it sucks that is starts on Thursdays. As far as, Jenkins, I think teams prolly won't take much of a chance on him early. He is a repeat offender with drugs at Florida and he still got into trouble at North Alabama. If he is there around the 4th or 5th round, I could see a team taking a chance on him because he does have ability, but dude seems like a case head. I hope the Chiefs stay away!!

You dudes think Russel Wilson is gonna be good? I do.
I don't know. He is hella short for a QB. 5' 11"

Even if he is good, the chances of him playing are slim.

Mar 11, 2011
F @fatbonghit I think LaMichael is gonna be a fasho factor in the league. If he doesn't go in the top 40 I'm gonna try and make the watts riots look like a peaceful protest round this bitch.

I still think Jenkins goes in the first round.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
this is just my opinion, but although he didn't win the heisman, trent richardson was a better player than mark ingram at alabama, and i also feel that he'll have a better career in the nfl

now as a cowboys fan, i can't say who they're targeting in this draft, but i feel that they're still gonna continue to address the defense...

here are some of the players who i think would still be on the board at #14, which is where the cowboys pick:

david decastro
dre kirkpatrick
mark barron
fletcher cox