2012 NCAA FOOTBALL PRESEASON COACHES POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
bama lost alot of starters so don't know how good they will be.... LSU who will be their QB... is the ncaa going to punish oregon this year or at all... can usc stay healthy all year.... alot of questions in college football but it should be a good year. i think USC will win it all

Oct 3, 2006
bama lost alot of starters so don't know how good they will be.... LSU who will be their QB... is the ncaa going to punish oregon this year or at all... can usc stay healthy all year.... alot of questions in college football but it should be a good year. i think USC will win it all
I assume that kid Zach Mettenberger will be the starting QB for LSU, not sure though since a QB from Penn St just transferred there. I hope they don't, but I have a gut feeling USC might lose a game they shouldn't (Arizona St last year). I don't care for them really, I just hope a team from other than the SEC wins the championship this year.

But hell yeah, this season should be great and I am looking forward to it especially with the new BIG 12 and with Fresno St's new coaching staff and schemes.

Mar 11, 2011
I was pissed that RB Silas Redd transferred to USC.

Penn State and their bullshit continue to fuck with the world. At least they could have made them vacated the 1995 Rose Bowl too.

wack

Dec 4, 2011
i hope the SEC won't win it again. florida state, oklahoma and USC have the best chance to beat a SEC team, i would stay oregon to but i think they might be on bowl ban and they don't have the size to beat a top SEC team

and why is notre dame on the list lol

Dec 4, 2011
i can't wait for football season. alot of questions going into this season. i really wanna see how penn state does... will they win any big 10 games this year? how many more kids will leave? thank god college football and the NFL is going to be back. hall of fame game is this weekend

May 9, 2002
Those rumors are just that....rumors for now. Lots of people saying they are bullshit. These have come from well-tied in BOOSTERS by the way, not just some schmoe off the street.

Also, apparently Chip Kelly hasnt been recruiting the last month or so...at least thats the rumor anyways.

Dec 4, 2011
yeah that guy chris larsen took the tweets down but https://twitter.com/RichCirminiello says he has insiders and seem more legit than chris. idk if its just bullshit but its only a matter of time before something happens i mean its already been a year and a half.

the ducks put out their findings a few months ago and there was alot of blacked out parts in their findings so when the ncaa finishes we will see what really happened at oregon.

Oct 3, 2006
Those rumors are just that....rumors for now. Lots of people saying they are bullshit. These have come from well-tied in BOOSTERS by the way, not just some schmoe off the street.

Also, apparently Chip Kelly hasnt been recruiting the last month or so...at least thats the rumor anyways.
Will you be doing the weekly previews this season?