2012 (MOVIE) 11-13-09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
ITS OBVIOUS THAT WHOEVER CREATED THIS MOVIE HAS THE WRONG IDEA OF WUT THE MAYANS SAID WUZ REALLY SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN 2010! SMH!...THE WATER THING I CAN MAYBE UNDERSTAND CUZ THE MAYANS SAID OR BELIEVED THAT IT WOULD BE A EARTH SHIFT FROM ITS ORIGINAL AXIS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,..BUT ALL THE FALLING FIRE ROCKS B.S,..YEA I DOUGHT IT!

NONE THE LESS ,LOOKS VERY ENTERTAINING

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
YEA,STARTED WATCHING IT LAST NIGHT B4 I CRASHED OUT,...THEY OVER DID IT WITH THE GRAPHICS BIG TIME!....LIKE ALL THE DESTRUCTION THAT WAS GOING ON ,..ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT HE MADE IT THRU ALL THAT SHIT ALIVE OR UNTOUCHED,...AND THE PART WITH THE PLANE AND THE MAP AND WUT NOT,..YEA TOTALLY OVER DID IT,AFTER THE SCENE WAS OVER I WAS LIKE BULLSHIT!..FAKE ASS SHIT!......ITS MADE MORE FOR MONEY THEN TO REALLY TRY TO EXPLAIN WUT THE MAYANS REALLY THOUGHT WUZ SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN 2012!.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Dec 26, 2004
Went to check it out since I had nothin really to do N wanted to get outta the house. Movie did sucked really over doing the graphics N out runnin the quakes, water, fires N shit. But really entertaining which I didnt know it went over 2 hrs. Oh ya Woody Harrelson did good being a goofy character.
One dissapointing thing is they didnt really touch on the religious side of how cultures thought of how the world would end.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
caught teh 9:45 show at the amc theatres in metreon, shit wasn't as bad as i thought, but what i thought was really retarded was in the end where there were "gift shops" inside the damn ships with the ship number on the clothing (esp. 04), and yeah i gotta agree yuri is a fucking G' haha

Dec 4, 2006
I thought it was an alright movie...like someone in here said..it reminds me of the day after tomorrow...

they did too much with the special effects though...waaaaaay too much...

Nov 14, 2002
YEA,STARTED WATCHING IT LAST NIGHT B4 I CRASHED OUT,...THEY OVER DID IT WITH THE GRAPHICS BIG TIME!....LIKE ALL THE DESTRUCTION THAT WAS GOING ON ,..ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT HE MADE IT THRU ALL THAT SHIT ALIVE OR UNTOUCHED,...
It's from the director of Indipendence Day and a hundred other "blow shit up with computer graphic" movies, what were you expecting? Should they use practical effects when simulating the earth opening up and swallowing everything whole? That's a large water bill.

Also, if the main character of the movie died 10 mins in, you'd probably want your 12 bucks back. I think plot would dictate that he needs to live.

Oct 3, 2006
movie was cool, good ass special effects and lol@ all of u sayin" how the fuck he do that?! thats impossible?!" blah blah blah, its a MOVIE! what do u expect...you take it for what it is and just sit your ass and enjoy it