2012 explained..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2006
good shit good shit

but i got one question

im on the third part right now and all i got to ask is

with this coming up election Mccain, Obama, and Clintin

im not sure but do any of them have blood of an illumanati

Dec 23, 2005
It doenst matter whos president they aint calling no shots, Its the people behind it NWO. With the North American Union already in motion we are all fucked, they are already stripping us of our rights. Microchips,WWIII on the way. Try and watch Endgame and Ziegiest on yourtube you'll have a way better understanding of whats going on.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yes but you must understand.. that as we get closer.. to 2012..
evil and truth is revealed...

nothing that the NWO.. does.. can manifest.. unless the masses blindly follow..

this is WHY they use organized religion.. and other forms of control and mind control.....

They know once people wake up.. on a large scale.. as they are... they cannot win...

Which is why.. they are DESPERATLY... trying to control people before.. 2012......

That is the age.. of revealing.. and truth.. but it has already begun...

It will really be up to the human race to make the right. choice....

and I hope they make the right one... I'm just a watcher...

and wise one.. a Wizard..

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
i cant help but admire your persistance mista. interesting video nontheless.

after watching a few parts, i see people pickiting and shit but i believe the only way to overcome all this is to play them at their own game.. in a sense.

read books, get educated.. and teach

Mar 4, 2007
^
what is the right choice?

to follow into hatred and distrust or to embrace a new way of thinking and reject the "each man for himself" mentality, and war-obsessed societies...to live for love and not the absence of it.

i think mista murda, despite his name lol, is preachin love, yeah mista murda whats up w/ your name, you seem like your part of the illuminati w/ that shit.. but um, i think he believes the rigth way is to reject this mentality, and to love and accept all people, and become a community rather than seperate empires as one world...together.

Jan 31, 2008
to follow into hatred and distrust or to embrace a new way of thinking and reject the "each man for himself" mentality, and war-obsessed societies...to live for love and not the absence of it.

i think mista murda, despite his name lol, is preachin love, yeah mista murda whats up w/ your name, you seem like your part of the illuminati w/ that shit.. but um, i think he believes the rigth way is to reject this mentality, and to love and accept all people, and become a community rather than empires as one world...together.

marry me

May 14, 2002
I like the perspective you ever think that so much symbols are linked due to familiarity...?
symbols lose their meaning after so many transformations.
Ever hear the saying.
there is nothing new under the sun?

Dec 4, 2006
i think he believes the rigth way is to reject this mentality, and to love and accept all people, and become a community rather than seperate empires as one world...together.
i think that's what most people on earth want, but it will not happen.

Technology is a big part why the earth is taking a path to destruction, but nobody has yet to see that.