2011 Siccness Fantasy Football League

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i got a keeper league for test forum go there or hit me wit ur email via pm for invite. im only taking active users if ive been in a league with u

Mar 24, 2006
This blows.

Who has a draft right after the 1st preseason week? Rosters aren't anywhere near being set and injuries are bound to happen before the season begins too.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
This blows.

Who has a draft right after the 1st preseason week? Rosters aren't anywhere near being set and injuries are bound to happen before the season begins too.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak.
Hmmmmmm, I dont see where you mentioned this before the draft, Could you please point it out to me? Sorry your team sucks, but bitching about it now wont help any.

Mar 24, 2006
Hmmmmmm, I dont see where you mentioned this before the draft, Could you please point it out to me? Sorry your team sucks, but bitching about it now wont help any.
I shouldn't have had to mention it before the draft...You shoulda known drafts aren't held this early for the most part. We still got 3 weeks of preseason to go through with all sorts of roster movements and injuries yet to come still.

My team does suck...Not due to my choices though.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
holy fuck do you cry in every league your in? an email was sent yesterday that the draft was today at 1:30 if someone gets injured it happens its part of the game if someone gets injured in the first game of the season you gonna bitch and cry why wasnt the draft the 2nd week of the season

Apr 2, 2010
I shouldn't have had to mention it before the draft...You shoulda known drafts aren't held this early for the most part. We still got 3 weeks of preseason to go through with all sorts of roster movements and injuries yet to come still.

My team does suck...Not due to my choices though.
Need a QB breh? I got 4 of them bitches

Mar 24, 2006
holy fuck do you cry in every league your in? an email was sent yesterday that the draft was today at 1:30 if someone gets injured it happens its part of the game if someone gets injured in the first game of the season you gonna bitch and cry why wasnt the draft the 2nd week of the season
i haven't been anywhere near a cpu until just now the entire weekend...so no i didn't get that email. drafting this early is stupid, there is a reason most fantasy drafts are held AFTER the preseason has finished. call it crying all you want, it don't bother me one bit because i know its the truth. it is what it is though, can't change it now. i guess i gotta ride it out with my rapist of a quarterback until the wheels fall off.