2011 NFL Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
72 more days til the regular season kicks off.

The Chicago Bears will face the St. Louis Rams in the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, on Sunday, Aug. 7 to kick off the 2011 preseason.

Then after preseason:

The regular season is tentatively scheduled to begin on Thursday, September 8, 2011 with the New Orleans Saints traveling to Lambeau Field, the home of the Green Bay Packers and Super Bowl XLV champion.

Fuck this lockout! Give us a 2011 NFL season

Feb 14, 2004
That is correct. My favorite NFL team has 0 Super Bowls. And the SF 49ers have 5. They've had some great teams back in the day. Whereas my favorite team, not so much. But they are my favorite team and they're going to continute being my favorite team until I die, whether they get a Super Bowl or not.

Troll on...

Feb 14, 2004
That doesn't make sense, which makes it non-funny or non-clever, or whatever it was you were shooting for. But I'll let you troll on, since that's all that you're good for on here.

Sep 15, 2009
I have a legitimate question and I don't feel like asking Mr. Google. Wtf is a rookie symposium? Lol

And why would rookies go there instead of the player held mini camps?

FREE THE 2011 SEASON!!

Feb 14, 2004
Rookie symposium urges young players to pinch pennies

Given the very temporary nature of NFL careers, it's always a good idea for draft picks to make good decisions with their earliest professional paychecks. This year, given the labor situation and that rookie salaries might be cut dramatically, it's even more important. Read More Here...

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I have a legitimate question and I don't feel like asking Mr. Google. Wtf is a rookie symposium? Lol

And why would rookies go there instead of the player held mini camps?

FREE THE 2011 SEASON!!
They tell the Rookies....."look, theres gonna be pussy everywhere.....that doesn't mean fuck them all"

Something along those lines.

Pretty much JL is right... Just like a "guide line" so to say bout the new life style of becoming a pro NFL player. Tells u how not to blow money just cuz ur a millionaire pretty much now. And hella groupies will be jockin but to be careful NOT to fuck every groupie.....

Just a meeting for rookies of what NOT to do as a pro ball player n how to handle money n how to handle certain situations cuz as a pro ball player ur life is under a microscope n everyone is watchin u.