2011 NFL Draft Day Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
ITS funny when people say "i seen highlight film of that guy and he looked real good" like no shit. you think they would make a highlight of all his fumble or dropped passes etc.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I wonder why Kendrick Burney from UNC didnt get picked....He had those off the field issues when all those UNC players got suspended (that must have been what fucked him)...........But this dude is a talent...Ive been following him almost his whole career....

He cant get signed or talked to until the millionares vs billionares settle their dispute...

I want him in oakland but we picked up 2 corners already in the draft and we have to see what walter mccfaden is made of.....

Frisco needs a corner tho.....It wouldnt be a bad idea for them to sign him and let him compete for maybe a starting spot or at least that nickel corner.....The dude is physical 2...He could prolly slide over to saftey if need be....Burney is a ball hawk...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
what was his 40 time though? lol. al has started to shy away from players that have off the field problems and ones that don't seem committed to the game. dhb might end up being another bust, but at least you know he's working his ass off trying not to be.

looking at our last couple of drafts. all the players seem to fit that mold, guys willing to put in the work and not just lay back on natural ability.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah his forty time was a 4.71 and he's only 5'9....He's a baller tho..IMO.....I know he will get a chance once these negotiations halt..but with who...Im anxious to see...

40 times do factor in at corner yes..but i wouldnt base everything off of it....

Another corner i liked in last years draft was parish cox....He went to denver tho....I was hoping the raiders were gonna get him....Cox balled out at Oklahoma state and got some run in denver last year......

Aug 9, 2006
jake can make or break the franchise like VY did for the next 5-7 years if he doesnt work out right, im disappointed in the pick but as a fan i can only hope it works out....he did look good his jr year and something happen after he came back...

cant wait to see what he does, better then kerry collins or rusty smith

May 9, 2002
jake can make or break the franchise like VY did for the next 5-7 years if he doesnt work out right, im disappointed in the pick but as a fan i can only hope it works out....he did look good his jr year and something happen after he came back...

cant wait to see what he does, better then kerry collins or rusty smith
He had three different injuries, along with a shitty OL and WR's that had the case of the droppsies is what happened.

Aug 9, 2006
He had three different injuries, along with a shitty OL and WR's that had the case of the droppsies is what happened.
i guess your right, i expected a lot out of jake coming back his final year...but his stock fell after being thought of number 1 overall if he didnt come back, the thing is, when it comes to great qbs it always seems to workout in their favor if they play all 4 years in college, even if they have a bad year....

if it had to be a qb im happy with the selection over ryan mallet, just sayin