2011 College Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
So I Jus Got Flew Home From OR! And Im Say This No Matter How Bad We Lost Going To A Ducks Game Was Fucking Insane Mad Ass Friendly People With Alot Of Passion IfYou Never Been To A Duck Home Game Live You Have Not Been Too A Football Game Props 2 All The Cool Ass Duck Fans I Chilled With Tailgating And When I Left I Wanna Go There For The Rival Game Vs OR ST Jus to see How Crazy That Game Gets Anyways Props 2 All Duck FansFor Being Classy As Shit To US Out Of Towners And Big Fuck You For Kicking Our Ass

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
So I Jus Got Flew Home From OR! And Im Say This No Matter How Bad We Lost Going To A Ducks Game Was Fucking Insane Mad Ass Friendly People With Alot Of Passion IfYou Never Been To A Duck Home Game Live You Have Not Been Too A Football Game Props 2 All The Cool Ass Duck Fans I Chilled With Tailgating And When I Left I Wanna Go There For The Rival Game Vs OR ST Jus to see How Crazy That Game Gets Anyways Props 2 All Duck FansFor Being Classy As Shit To US Out Of Towners And Big Fuck You For Kicking Our Ass
Props man, it's fucking great being at Autzen on gameday. I try to go to 1-2 games a year. Only went to one last year. Saturdays in Eugene are fucking awesome. Glad you had a good time man

May 9, 2002
Not if you are a Husky. Its gets ugly in Autzen when we come in to town.